What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

Gazzamatta

Coach
"Hopgood was trying to get him down as quick as possible"

And Haas wasnt ? haha what these muppets going on about. Yvonne is trying to get an answer out of the two and they are going around in circles.
That was some of the worst TV Ive ever seen. Couldnt hit the off button quick enough. 2 mental midgets and Miss Giggles. Pure garbage.

DaveMc

Juniors
Poor bugger hasn’t aged well
Yeah, I got the impression he might’ve been a touch knocked off too. There was that interview he gave a little while ago where, if I recall correctly, unprompted, he basically said Raudonikis and he were betting on the opposition teams in those dark days at Wests where they were coach and captain respectively. It didn’t sound like something one with all their faculties would admit.

The Predictor

Juniors
Yeah, I got the impression he might’ve been a touch knocked off too. There was that interview he gave a little while ago where, if I recall correctly, unprompted, he basically said Raudonikis and he were betting on the opposition teams in those dark days at Wests where they were coach and captain respectively. It didn’t sound like something one with all their faculties would admit.
Wouldn’t surprise me with those two, to be honest, they seemed the type

Chipmunk

Coach
RCG will be out for 8 to 12 weeks. Unless we find a prop from the UK or somewhere in the NRL we will not make the 8.
We were fringe Top 8 anyway

We're now only a season ending injury to Junior, Moses or Gutho from a virtual guaranteed spoon

The Predictor

Juniors
Put yourselves out of ur misery and expect nothing for at least the next 3 years and get on with your life, it is short, and these people are not worth the angst!!!

they get paid regardless, and that’s all this team and club are about….the $$$$$$

The one and only player that’s worth a piece of piss and wants play for the jersey is a silvertail, and we can thank our lucky stars for, because the rest don’t give a f**k

Chipmunk

Coach
I tend to agree with both Ennis and Brandy's view that neither Hopgood or Mam could really do anything else other than let go of the player and let them run away. Neither deserved a sin bin, let alone a penalty.

Bandwagon

Staff member
"I'm not the expert in hip drops". LMFAO!!! Expert in absolutely nothing apparently. Weak as piss what a f**king coward. He doesn't even back his players.

Nah, he had a crack there, he just covered his arse from a fine.

I honestly can't see how anyone would listen to what he said there and take away that he wasn't calling it for what it was.

JokerEel

Coach
I tend to agree with both Ennis and Brandy's view that neither Hopgood or Mam could really do anything else other than let go of the player and let them run away. Neither deserved a sin bin, let alone a penalty.

Ma'am could have slid down and tackled Doorey in a traditional tackle.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Mann was dragged, just lost control, Hopgood lost his feet but didn't land on the back of the legs, neither were particularly bad for mine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nah, he had a crack there, he just covered his arse from a fine.

I honestly can't see how anyone would listen to what he said there and take away that he wasn't calling it for what it was.
lol no he didn't, he just covered his arse. The bloke is totally gutless. He doesn't have the players backs he's never had a real crack in a presser in 10 seasons. And we wonder why we get continually f**ked every week????

Look at our draw, look how Matto wasn't allowed to change his plea. Instead of blowing up and making an issue out of it we bend over spread our arse cheeks ands push back as hard as we can. I can confidently say this club will never ever win a comp while my arse points to the ground.