What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ TIO Stadium - Darwin 21/4/23

hindy111

Post Whore
Left isolated plenty of times. It can happen when you're the only merkin trying to generate line speed. He should probably hang back and let the attackers come to him. At least he didn't contribute to our high error count.

I'm not going off stats. But just watching him play right. I mean he moves like my Dad who is 79. He looks slow and weak. It is there in the daylight to be seen. How can't you see that?

Legal Eel

Juniors
The only good thing to take out of tonight was that Hodgson's defence was so irredeemably diabolical that he can’t possibly be picked next week or for the rest of the year…

Mind you, I dare say Pou is reading this almost universal condemnation of Hodgson and warming up for one of the most dogged and longest defences of his life!

actually, I take that back, as I just recalled who our coach is and I realised that Hodgson won’t be getting dropped.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Left isolated plenty of times. It can happen when you're the only merkin trying to generate line speed. He should probably hang back and let the attackers come to him. At least he didn't contribute to our high error count.
Dog Exercise GIF

JokerEel

Coach
I also thought Barlow was pretty shit tonight as well Hopgood and Cartwright ran harder than him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Two different parts of the interview mate, please keep up.

He had a crack, then had a further crack that was more obvious for merkins not paying attention.
No the coward said i don't know i'm not an expert, 3 times he said that. That is not having a crack. A crack would of been if the other two were hip drops and worthy of a binning so was the that one. He didn't and you know why??? He's a gutless simpleton. More worried about his 10k than the good of the team. But but but but but but but he bleeds blue and gold. More like he bleeds Crayon.

Noise

Coach
So here is some interesting data…

In games where both Hodgson and Hands have played, this is the for and against whilst they’re on the field:

Hodgson - 34 points for / 68 against
Hands - 41 points for / 32 against

If we base it simply on total for and against across all games they have played in:

Hodgson - 102 points for / 148 against
Hands - 71 points for / 36 against
This needs to be pinned in the Hodgson thread.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No the coward said i don't know i'm not an expert, 3 times he said that. That is not having a crack. A crack would of been if the other two were hip drops and worthy of a binning so was the that one. He didn't and you know why??? He's a gutless simpleton. More worried about his 10k than the good of the team. But but but but but but but he bleeds blue and gold. More like he bleeds Crayon.
He said they all looked the same, and if Haas did a hip drop then he should be charged. If he should be charged then he should've been sin binned.

JokerEel

Coach

Who was the bigger Coward BA or Klien/Badger for not calling Hass a hip drop..

Enamoured Eel

Juniors

I’d rather money be put into our football program than pissed up a wall in the form of a fine.

You do know that clubs speak to NRL representatives outside of press conferences, right?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He said they all looked the same, and if Haas did a hip drop then he should be charged. If he should be charged then he should've been sin binned.
He said they looked the same then he back tracked and said i'm not an expert 3 times. He dogged Reg, he's a f**king coward who i absolutely have no respect for. I disliked Ricky with a passion but i dislike this dopey cretin even more. He's an unflushable turd.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**king Darwined !
Yep, playing the competition leaders in Darwin isn't a good game to be making definitive calls on. We started poorly and Brisbane finished poorly. But those merkins have a great side, much better than ours. Talented youngsters have all finally matured. Or Walters has become a great coach. I know which is more likely.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’d rather money be put into our football program than pissed up a wall in the form of a fine.

You do know that clubs speak to NRL representatives outside of press conferences, right?
Well that seems to be working great lol. Sounds like we bend over for them instead. The club is full of gutless yes men not doing what it takes for us to win at all costs.