What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reagan Campbell-Gillard and Jack Hetherington

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Not sure why we are interested signing someone that is being moved on half a season into a five year contract
If he was worth signing he wouldn't be available

Hear what your saying watatank.

For me, something isn't right at Penrith. Seems to be a number of players wanting out now that Ivan has joined the club. Even his own son is playing poorly this year. When a club is facing these issues, can be a very good time to strike.

I bet the Penrith board are holding their breath given their actions over summer.

I would take a gamble on him knowing he has the ability within him if we can get his mind right. Also, Penrith will need to pickup a good slice of the cost given he was offered a five year deal.

Last edited:

The calm one

Juniors
There are no SGI players who are former or currently at SOO level that we are unhappy with. The closest we could come to that scenario is Graham who is just growing tired legs after a long career at the top. So the players I would like to see drop off for RCG would be Latimore and Graham. Of course JDB also have to be counted in these numbers prior to June 30.

I say replace these three props with RCG, Timm and Kerr. We also need one good outside back before Jun 30. In recruiting these two new players and promoting Kerr and Timm to first grade, we will begin our preoperation for the 2020 season.
Graham ain't going anywhere

watatank

Coach
Isn't RCG a cousin of the Sims brothers? I think together they would make an awesome cou6jnnnnmbination:
8. RCG
9. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. T Sims
12. Frizell
13. Lawrie

14. K Sims
15. Kerr / Timm
16. Leilua
17. Robson

We had a chance to sign Madge. All we needed to do was to give him control over recruitment/pathways/retention. But deals had already been done to give Millward control so no deal, Mary stays coach, SGI continues to drop down to the bottom 4 on the ladder.
So once again I ask you do you know the inner working or is it just speculation ? Do you know how much Madge wanted ? Do you know if the players we already have want to play for Madge ?

watatank

Coach
K
Hear what your saying u8whaystacky88y8
Rules 78
FI uu896me, something isn't right at 6Pmillion . Seems to be a number of plamIllion in that they seem like good when I get to yers wanting out now that Ivan has joined t9yu9he club. Even his own son is 7 poorly this year. When a club is taxonomic characters these issues, can be a very h788 u 9old 9 time to strike.

I bet the Penrith board are holding their breath given their actions over summer.

I would take a gamble on him knowing he has the ability within him if we can get his mind right. Also, Penrith will need to pickup a good sliceslice of the cost given he was offered a five year deal.

We could

Dragsters

First Grade
RCG would be a good pick up as a quality prop but Manu Ma'u from the eels would be a good replacement for Jack and he is off contract at years end.

He is a good defender, can ball play and dare I say it, has some mongrel about him...

boardlumps62

Juniors
Unlike Mary, Madge does not have the team he wants; he has Cleary's rabble of a team. Unlike Mary, Madge has won a premiership and unlike Mary, Madge is in his first year with a squad that badly needs upgrading.

It is relevant that Mary has been head coach of SGI for 5 years whereas Madge joined the Tigers after preseason this year.
And Mary finally got the team he wanted last year and see what happened. We got worse FMD.