What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddy for 2016 Petition

Would you like to sign the #reddyfor2016 petition?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon reddy and Robinson are on similar contracts. If Robinson went to Souths and we signed Reddy, some would be asking why we signed a shit player while Souths have signed a bloody good player who knows how to score a try or two.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I reckon reddy and Robinson are on similar contracts. If Robinson went to Souths and we signed Reddy, some would be asking why we signed a shit player while Souths have signed a bloody good player who knows how to score a try or two.

Have you read any of the thread? Reddy is on a try a game average for the Rabbitohs and if you think Robinson is a better defender than Reddy you should stop watching because you have no idea. All aside I'd rather have someone that isn't as good in attack to prevent scores blowing out to 30 nil at half time.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Have you read any of the thread? Reddy is on a try a game average for the Rabbitohs and if you think Robinson is a better defender than Reddy you should stop watching because you have no idea. All aside I'd rather have someone that isn't as good in attack to prevent scores blowing out to 30 nil at half time.

No, I agree Reddy could pontentially be a decent back up on a minimum contract, however I have him on par with Robinson as a player - both have good points and bad points however one is playing for the premiers the other for a side that hasnt been in the finals for a long time. Wingers always look better in a winning term

Bigfella

Coach

You'd like to think so but I reckon you are being massively over optimistic.

Parra47

Juniors
No, I agree Reddy could pontentially be a decent back up on a minimum contract, however I have him on par with Robinson as a player - both have good points and bad points however one is playing for the premiers the other for a side that hasnt been in the finals for a long time. Wingers always look better in a winning term

I agree with you both but its a mute point for 2015. Reddy is a Rabbit. As I've said before there are other players out there not contracted to NRL clubs at the moment who could be handy pick ups for us. Stewart Mills can play wing and centre and is playing for Wests Illawarra at the moment. I think he'd be a good signing. Also Carter from the Gold Coast, not under contract, has heaps of ability and I think he'd thrive under a coach like BA.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Forwards will help in that area, though, not outsude backs.

Latest posts