What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reddy for 2016 Petition

Would you like to sign the #reddyfor2016 petition?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Swiftstylez

Bench
You've said that the wrong way....

Unless you are saying that players will retire earlier now.

Reddy had a good run in 2009 but he is nowhere near that form now.

Sorry m8 I was in a rush. He is form enough to start for the premiers.

sign the petition. 66.67% of respondants want to be #Reddyfor2016

#peoplepower

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in no way saying Reddy would replace Semi, I wouldn't replace him for anybody. He does however need some replacing over the next month... as does Champion for the next year. Reddy for depth isn't something I'm opposed to either.

If Gus Gould is to believed (even though Reddy is on the wing now), a center gets better with age as it is a position that requires maturity. Reddy is only 29.

and he is not a centre so how is Gould's comment relevant ?

Parra47

Juniors
Its irrelevant for this year any way the Reddy debate. Mills the ex cronulla/brisbane outside back is available. Might be an option for this year. Had a lot of injuries but is fit now. Had real potential not that many ears ago.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Reddy Fact #4: Reddy is off to a flying start in 2015. Including the World Club Challenge, Reddy has scored at least one try in all three games and scored twice against St Helen's.

Reddy Fact #5: Reddy has an excellent strikerate. Round 2 in 2015 marked ten appearances for the Rabbitohs for Joel Reddy and 11 if you count the World Club Challenge. In those 11 games he has scored 11 tries. I cannot find another player with at least ten games played that has a one try a game average for the club they currently play for. For example, Rhys Wesser played 41 games for the Rabbitohs and only scored 16 tries. For example, a prolific try scorer like Rhys Wesser played 41 games for the Rabbitohs and only scored 16 tries.

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Bring back Hages!

Unfortunately it won't happen, he is currently the director of football at Newcastle and I've seen him sitting in the coaching box. He was smart enough to acknowledge a toxic culture and get out of it before it became two wooden spoons, six missed finals series in a row and a coaching turnstile, I wouldn't miss it. However anything is possible as the man who lucked out with Hayne and got us to a Grand Final in 2009 forgave and is now our director of football.

Who knows what the future has in store?

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately it won't happen, he is currently the director of football at Newcastle and I've seen him sitting in the coaching box. He was smart enough to acknowledge a toxic culture and get out of it before it became two wooden spoons, six missed finals series in a row and a coaching turnstile, I wouldn't miss it. However anything is possible as the man who lucked out with Hayne and got us to a Grand Final in 2009 forgave and is now our director of football.

Who knows what the future has in store?

Hages was smart ?

That's funnier than suggesting we recruit Reddy

Whats next ?

Can we get a thread for 'Cheyse Blair for 2016'? He can play centre. He can play wing. He could possibly play edge forward (seriously, that's his only chance at an NRL career). And he might not be totally shit. Pretty shit, tho.

Latest posts