What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart - New Eels coach

Suitman

Post Whore
if the roosters don't finish the season well, i'd imagine they'll punt Brian Smith .... would he be an option to bring back? ... at least he can carry on the rebuild - he's handy with an axe

Good. Send him around to my place. I need some more firewood chopped up.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Who the f**k is Harry Redknapp ?

270px-Harry_Redknapp_Brighton_v_Spurs_Amex_Opening_30711.jpg

He's got a cracking cockney accent too.

Suity

spartan2153

Juniors
If he's the coach, we've got to support him.
He has years of learning experience behind him and he does come with heaps of passion.
We might be now getting Ricky at a time when the coaching fruit of his brain has ripened and ready for a sweet juicy NRL picking.

This is the biggest load of crap statement i have read especially the bold part.

I am not a fan of kearney but to hear everyone coming out that didnt want him now say we have to support the next coach is a joke when we all no we didnt support kearney as coach.

Suitman

Post Whore
This is the biggest load of crap statement i have read especially the bold part.

I am not a fan of kearney but to hear everyone coming out that didnt want him now say we have to support the next coach is a joke when we all no we didnt support kearney as coach.

lol.

I missed that from Casper.
Well done.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Who's the last coach we've had who was visually angry at press conferences after a poor performance?

Exactly. The two best coaches are Bellyache and Hasler. Belly fires up if his tea is cold and Dessie pulls doors of hinges.

I bet the Eels will fire up Sticky. LOL our team will get him really mad. :lol:

Hanscholo

Bench
Stuart was not only exposed as a myth at club level with the sharks, he was greased up and run up a flag pole in the process.

Sure he is great at getting some boys together to get up for an origin game and belt people, that is what phill gould was blatantly saying ( nobody listened ) when he said make him origin coach for ten years. He will be outstanding for NSW, but at club level the intensity works against him.

This is just like the decision to chase Kearney, whoever was at the top of the newspaper list you blokes rushed out and signed as if it was a masterstroke.

FFS, take your time, interview widely and hire a bloke that really fits the style you need to build the playing roster and culture back up. Who cares if nobody has heard of the guy you hire, make sure he is the best guy available.

spartan2153

Juniors
So the coach who has proven to walk away from clubs worse than when he gets there will be our head coach it looks like. This board is a joke. The ultimate whinger & half killer will lead this once great club.

FOr those of you who actually think he is half decent speak to supoorters of roosters & shoarks to see how much damage he has done there & how long it took them to recover

EELICIT

Juniors
Stuart was not only exposed as a myth at club level with the sharks, he was greased up and run up a flag pole in the process.

Sure he is great at getting some boys together to get up for an origin game and belt people, that is what phill gould was blatantly saying ( nobody listened ) when he said make him origin coach for ten years. He will be outstanding for NSW, but at club level the intensity works against him.

This is just like the decision to chase Kearney, whoever was at the top of the newspaper list you blokes rushed out and signed as if it was a masterstroke.

FFS, take your time, interview widely and hire a bloke that really fits the style you need to build the playing roster and culture back up. Who cares if nobody has heard of the guy you hire, make sure he is the best guy available.

Man your like Yoda. Like what your saying

spartan2153

Juniors
lol.

I missed that from Casper.
Well done.

Suity

I might be a dikhead to some people but one thing i will not do is pretend to be humble like all the wanks who are saying good luck to kearney when they death rode him like i did.

Man up you merkins & stand by your original statement.

Stuart is the worse coach possible for this club

Suitman

Post Whore
I might be a dikhead to some people but one thing i will not do is pretend to be humble like all the wanks who are saying good luck to kearney when they death rode him like i did.

Man up you merkins & stand by your original statement.

Stuart is the worse coach possible for this club

In recent weeks I've had a new found respect brother.

Suity

Utey

Coach
Exactly. The two best coaches are Bellyache and Hasler. Belly fires up if his tea is cold and Dessie pulls doors of hinges.

I bet the Eels will fire up Sticky. LOL our team will get him really mad. :lol:

I guess that's because mediocrity is ingrained into out culture...

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Stuart will proven to be a worse signing than Kearney, happy to be proven wrong but ;-)
Disagree, these Turkeys dont give a shit when they are getting there usual flogging, and reason why is, because they know waiting for them in the sheds is a fluffy pussycat, hence the disintegration every game, wheres Stuart will stick it right up them and tell it how it is, this alone is a good enough reason to sign Stuart, wake this f**ken rabble up.