What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

Iron Lion

Juniors
Rumours is the eleventh studio album by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac. Largely recorded in California during 1976 it was written in anticipation of Sam Tomkins victorious debut for the New Zealand Warriors in RD 1 of the 2014 NRL competition against the Paramatta Eels where he would go on to rip Paramatta a new one in a good old fashioned thrashing at their home ground.

eels_fan

First Grade
Rumor is the Burgess brothers and Gareth Ellis May disagree with you

The only player of the 5 you mentioned that is a marquee player is Sam.

I'm not even saying Tomkins won't be great, I'm just saying that it's not a given and won't be instant

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Rumours is the eleventh studio album by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac. Largely recorded in California during 1976 it was written in anticipation of Sam Tomkins victorious debut for the New Zealand Warriors in RD 1 of the 2014 NRL competition against the Paramatta Eels where he would go on to rip Paramatta a new one in a good old fashioned thrashing at their home ground.

...and here's me thinking that it was inspired by inter-band shagging.

jono

Juniors
Rumor is the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.....or is that just a rumour too

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Damn tv just packed it in, going to have to find another way of seeing the game. If not, back to the old "wireless" :crazy:

Come on Parra.

(prob a good omen seeing as I will miss out on seeing it ;-))

Iron Lion

Juniors
From a Warriors perspective looking in at the Eels , I always thought Sio was a well balanced talent. Will be interesting if the two guys chosen on the wing for you guys step it up, I thought Sio was quite unlucky to not make the cut RD 1

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Go to the pub on your moPed.

I could do that but then there is all that temptation, you know, lots of beer :lol:

Better off going to a mates place drink his beer and put my money towards a new tv ;-)

Seriously tho, if I hadn't needed to waste all my money lately on petrol and docs appointments, I'd be at the game :crazy:

She'll be right, Parra by 2.

Latest posts