What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

I hope Folau has progressed significantly from the few occasions I saw him play (on TV) last year. Defence ordinary, dropped the ball a touch more than you'd want, and when he did he had a sook rather than going and diving on it. But, maybe I saw a very biased sample of his performances.

Zombie Fitzy

Juniors
On a serious note, I rate the Warriors as a challenger to the Rorters for the premiership. That is contingent of NZ sorting out their inconsistencies but Tomkin/Johnson could be devastating...but not in round 1.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't know why but I feel confident this year. I hope Brad Arthur turns out to be a genius and we turn it on right from round 1.

I think you're overrating the influence of a coach over a short period of time. Don't forget the Knights made the finals the year before Bennett arrived, and then missed out in his first year at the club.

It's a team game, and if we improve this year it'll be due to all the new heads in the team, as well as more appearances from key personalities.

Parra Pride

Referee
I have a feeling the Eels will shock the world here.

They've been smart in dropping Sandud. Hopoate is back. Hayne should be fit and hungry. Norman can play.

And of course they don't have the dead weight around their neck that was Ricky Stuart.

I do not rate Tomkins. In terms of talent the Eels would be a finals caliber team in the UK. When it comes to size, strength and speed of the game they are miles ahead. Tomkins will get shown up as not the real deal.

Eels 30-22

We're f**ked. May as well jump on Tomkins for first try, last try and man of the match and make some money out of it.

Latest posts