What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

Bigfella

Coach
It would be a lovely place to live on the salary of nrl or super 15 players.

Much more incentive for them to live there than their peers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It is such a great place that they have more NZ's aged 18-40 living outside of the country than in it.

That's because there's no jobs. What this means is that if you do have a job (like Kevin Locke does) you're sweet because everything is cheap. High unemployment tends to keep prices down.

This is why I love not living in Sydney.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Eels 13+

Warriors have some weaknesses in the backline and their forwards will run out of stream after 20 mins once the eels start playing some real good grinding footy (holding the ball, good kick and chase )

emjaycee

Coach
I thought the side named was pretty close to the one expected except for Toutai instead of Sio. Sio must have an injury.

natheel

Coach
i think Vai is chosen because of his size and has some pretty good power to combat the warriors bigger backs. Obviously with Tonga on his inside because of Tonga obviously being a better defender

I like that team. Got some good versatility with Kenny Edwards and Paulo. I'd imagine if someone drops out it will be Tanginoa (fitness?) for Gower or Allgood