What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

Chipmunk

Coach
With the Club having Ben Smith front a press conference the day before our first team is picked, it is probably safe to say he will probably be in the team, more than likely as our right edge forward.

Anyone got any thoughts on who we might go with on the left edge? It does seem to be a bit of a no one of great note might get the start there.

Will we run with 5 middle forwards and 4 edge forwards in our 17?

Would we do something random and play Joseph Paulo at left edge?

I think Mannah, Moi Moi, Lussick, Terepo are all certain for a spot in the 17.

Looks like Mateo wont be suiting up against us. Broken toe.

Get ready for some old fashioned Kiwi bash and barge through the middle. They are going to try and smash the f**k out of us I recon with 4 big boppers on the bench.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With the Club having Ben Smith front a press conference the day before our first team is picked, it is probably safe to say he will probably be in the team, more than likely as our right edge forward.

Anyone got any thoughts on who we might go with on the left edge? It does seem to be a bit of a no one of great note might get the start there.

Will we run with 5 middle forwards and 4 edge forwards in our 17?

Would we do something random and play Joseph Paulo at left edge?

I think Mannah, Moi Moi, Lussick, Terepo are all certain for a spot in the 17.

I confidently predicted our round one team last year but this year I've got no idea.

Or I always had no idea and last year I was lucky.

Chipmunk

Coach
It is such a great place that they have more NZ's aged 18-40 living outside of the country than in it.

Latest posts