What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16: Eels v Sea Eagles (Arthur Family Cup) GAME DAY THREAD

crocodile

Bench
Hey Avenger, i still don t see how barrett has changed our attack. Is there any plays u can outline from ydays game that shows this and where we havent done it in the past?

The thing that i have noticed is that there are fewer offloads.

I dont think matto or hopgood or carty threw one. Joe o tried 1 and 1 other player thrrew one
Whomever the attack coach is must've changed something. So far, no team has scored more points than us. Just a little unfortunate on the other side of the ledger.

IFR33K

Coach
What do you think other merkins are doing before earning NRL selection ffs?

Played well in reserve grade from day one. Also trained well, which coaches consider important for some reason.

Oh yeah all that elite training he’s had since he was 9, and he’s still as slow as a turd. It must count for something

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
On a completely irrelevant matter, watched Reckless by Australian Crawl on Foxtel and put the sub titles up. At least it made some sense, might need to do that with each on of their songs , not Errol as Reyne doesn’t sing that one 🙄

Apologies to the footy heads ( like me 😜)
Now you' n'wow eye!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Have I really? Jake Arthur is an NRL level backup, proven right by his recruitment to Manly. And Hodgson is an experienced NRL dummy half, proven right by him starting every game he's been available.

The problem is you think every time we lose it proves all your whinging justified. But we haven't lost for over a month and your whinging is looking shaky again. Don't worry, we'll lose again before the season is up and you can go back to shitting on our club.
I would have thought JA being parachuted into first grade in another team would have given people perspective.

Latest posts