What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25 Team List vs Sea Eagles

Soto

Bench
Could be a real good chance, I wonder if our stellar coaching staff will be ready for it?? They didn’t at Brooky.
Should we email the club and let them know that this is what Manly might do?
I'd hate to be at the game on Fri night and say i fkn told u so

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Still getting a crack..nothing to lose. We could've and should've done the same. Moeroa fkn really?????

Why should've we done the same? Stefano has only had 13 games in reserve grade after being out of the start of the year with a leg injury (from an illegal tackle that went unpunished). I was of the opinion that Stefano should have had a go at some point but as you pointed out we're a development club, he's developing his game in reserve grade then once he reaches firsts he'll be a more complete player than he currently is.

As @parrathruandthru pointed out the other day, Cooper Cronk played something like 40 games of reserve grade. Development takes time

hindy111

Post Whore
Which would be why we are running 6th and not 4th or better.

I like it. Aggressive bench in defense.
When N.Browns back you drop Alvaro and leave N.Brown on bench.
Then you have 3 hard hitters. Change game with your D
Give Taks last 25mins to create havoc with offload.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Atrocious bench..
Interestingly Hasler is giving Keppie a debut against us. He was probably told he would make his first grade debut for parra in 2023...hopefully stefano gets a start in 2022....im sure he can wait another 3 years . Bring em on sloooooowly..development club at its best

BA has debuted forwards, Marata, Mahoney, Stone and kaufusi in the last 12 months or so, 3 are in our top 17 this week............

Additionally three other forwards in Alvaro, Manu and Moeroa also debuted under BA.....