What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 25 Team List vs Sea Eagles

Soto

Bench
BA has debuted forwards, Marata, Mahoney, Stone and kaufusi in the last 12 months or so, 3 are in our top 17 this week............

Additionally three other forwards in Alvaro, Manu and Moeroa also debuted under BA.....
How many this year?
Please. Moeroa is fkn leaving. Why would you persist with him? Its not like he has been braining them.
Would have been absolutely ideal to give a young bloke like Stefano 15 mins in the top grade. Many good judges were predicting he would have made quite a few first grade appearances this year.
I'm ok with Stefano not playing. Im not ok with Moeroa playing. Its fkn pointless.
Terepo, Mannah, Davey, Gower, Faingaa should all be ahead of him..

Soto

Bench
Why should've we done the same? Stefano has only had 13 games in reserve grade after being out of the start of the year with a leg injury (from an illegal tackle that went unpunished). I was of the opinion that Stefano should have had a go at some point but as you pointed out we're a development club, he's developing his game in reserve grade then once he reaches firsts he'll be a more complete player than he currently is.

As @parrathruandthru pointed out the other day, Cooper Cronk played something like 40 games of reserve grade. Development takes time
Melb didn't even know what Cronk's best position was. Wing, hooker 5/8, centre, halfback. Hence the development in reserve grade was warranted.
Stefano is a prop. Out and Out.

emjaycee

Coach
Why should've we done the same? Stefano has only had 13 games in reserve grade after being out of the start of the year with a leg injury (from an illegal tackle that went unpunished). I was of the opinion that Stefano should have had a go at some point but as you pointed out we're a development club, he's developing his game in reserve grade then once he reaches firsts he'll be a more complete player than he currently is.

As @parrathruandthru pointed out the other day, Cooper Cronk played something like 40 games of reserve grade. Development takes time
And I thought development club meant we constantly debut 18 and 19 year old players because fans and their family say they are the best thing since sliced Haas.

IFR33K

Coach
Interesting line up.
Odd Terepo was dropped for Tepai. Terepo hasn't had a chance in NRL this month. Just 15mins here or there.
Stone in is good news. I hope he plays well and holds his spot and Brown back the following week.
Confused why Tepai is back. But coach must like the fact he can play wide and defends well.

Weird. He gives players 15 minutes then drops them the following week.

Soto

Bench
So that means he's ready for first grade? There's still deficiencies in his game, which he's working on in reserve grade.
No and i never said he was but would it hurt to give a 15-20 mins taste of first grade..No?
Again, Moeroa should not be there. When it comes down to it one needs to ask, Will he do any worse than Moeroa? Fk no. Nothing to lose and probably have him more pumped for next year.
Its a balance. You don't blood kids and you risk losing them...

hindy111

Post Whore
No and i never said he was but would it hurt to give a 15-20 mins taste of first grade..No?
Again, Moeroa should not be there. When it comes down to it one needs to ask, Will he do any worse than Moeroa? Fk no. Nothing to lose and probably have him more pumped for next year.
Its a balance. You don't blood kids and you risk losing them...

I'd argue if Tepai played at his best he offers more then Terepo or most others in Wenty. Stefano is 19 and missed the first 2mths of the season. He is already playing up a grade. Not going to do any more then Tepai at this stage.
Next season we will see him

Soto

Bench
I'd argue if Tepai played at his best he offers more then Terepo or most others in Wenty. Stefano is 19 and missed the first 2mths of the season. He is already playing up a grade. Not going to do any more then Tepai at this stage.
Next season we will see him
Won't do any less either :joy:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He still may not play ! :stuck_out_tongue:
Hey @chiefy1

1f61b.png
1f61b.png
1f61b.png
1f61b.png
1f61b.png

Period!