What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Ratchy

Juniors
But (IMO at least), he should look at Ben Smith, Ben Roberts and even Reni Maitua and tell them it's just not acceptable to perform the way they are.

It's actually bit of worry what tonight does to the younger players confidence wise.

Suitman

Post Whore
The 90's were a breeze compared to this, !

Exactly right.
Even though they didn't win much, it was still enjoyable watching them go round 'cause they had a dig.
This mob pretty much make me ashamed I follow the club.

I saw some stuff in back play tonight that should have Ricky some of these guys in and telling them they won't be here next year if he sees a repeat of it. Some really, lacklustre, uncommitted, couldn't give a f**k attitude.

Suity

Springs

First Grade
I have a bye next week so I have a chance to drive to Parra Stadium to watch my team for the first time this year, but why should I when my team gives up when they are behind? Is it seriously worth the effort? Going to watch Hay would be more worth it.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Why? I thought you just said they weren't playing behind a dominant forward pack.
So who from Wenty are the options to replace Ben Smith and Roberts anyway? Serious question.

POH has been playing in the middle at either lock/prop. I would give him a chance - let him know it could be his last chance to prove he is up to being an NRL player.

Noise

Coach
Why? I thought you just said they weren't playing behind a dominant forward pack.
So who from Wenty are the options to replace Ben Smith and Roberts anyway? Serious question.[/

Bongo did you even read his post . Ever player he mentioned is in the forward pack!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Exactly right.
Even though they didn't win much, it was still enjoyable watching them go round 'cause they had a dig.

I saw some stuff in back play tonight that should have Ricky some of these guys in and telling them they won't be here next year if he sees a repeat of it. Some really, lacklustre, uncommitted, couldn't give a f**k attitude.

Suity

I agree. I'll wear my Eela jersey out and about because I'm stubborn and stupid, but it's getting increasingly harder to watch and support these guys when they couldn't give a f**k to try for 80 minutes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So who from Wenty are the options to replace Ben Smith and Roberts anyway? Serious question.
Smith was absolutely woeful, dropped the ball twice which cost us at least 10 points. Roberts came on and missed a tackle that lead to a try and made about 3 mistakes in 10 mins. They are peat offenders and have been terrible all year. No point dropping 5 or 6 blokes even they they deserve it. We have enough rookies playing atm.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Exactly right.

Suity

It's all good Suity. I promise that by the end of the year you will see a winning team running around Parra Stadium again.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It's actually bit of worry what tonight does to the younger players confidence wise.

I actually thought our two younger players in kelepi and toutai were our better players in regards to putting in some effort and showing some passion/pride.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Smith was absolutely woeful, dropped the ball twice which cost us at least 10 points. Roberts came on and missed a tackle that lead to a try and made about 3 mistakes in 10 mins. They are peat offenders and have been terrible all year. No point dropping 5 or 6 blokes even they they deserve it. We have enough rookies playing atm.

I see that, and understand and even agree to an extent.

But by the same token, these guys should not continue to be rewarded with First Grade spots if they're not up to the task.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why does everyone stick up for our playmakers.In the first half they had atleast 4 sets on there line in the first 20 mins and didnt come up with one decent last tackle option.