What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Eelementary

Post Whore
NSW cup beaten by 40 against Souths feader team Norths on Sunday. Norths would have beaten parra tonight. Really no one except POH worth putting up. Can anybody tell me why Kelly is seen as a first grade5/8. When he come to parra it was as a QLD cup player from East in Brizzy.

Played in the Storm's system and displayed glimpses.

I don't think Kelly is the problem, but give Api a run.

Springs

First Grade
Exactly right.
Even though they didn't win much, it was still enjoyable watching them go round 'cause they had a dig.
This mob pretty much make me ashamed I follow the club.

I saw some stuff in back play tonight that should have Ricky some of these guys in and telling them they won't be here next year if he sees a repeat of it. Some really, lacklustre, uncommitted, couldn't give a f**k attitude.

Suity

That's the key for me. I couldn't care if they lost by 100 if they kept having a go. I remember in 2011 we had a pretty poor side but they didn't often give up. There were a ton of games we lost in the last 5 minutes against teams that should've smashed us. I remember Hindy on the ground with his head in his hands after just missing an attempted charge down on a field goal after playing nearly 90 minutes. Where is that? How many of our players would do that now? Mannah perhaps. It's ridiculous how Maitua was made a captain. I've seen country teams with the wooden spoon guaranteed play with more heart.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Do not blame the players. Stephen Kearney was giving our players homo pills for two years, and according to AFL officials it takes at least 12 months of homo pills to wear off. Kearney did his due diligence whilst living in Melbourne.
:lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
NSW cup beaten by 40 against Souths feader team Norths on Sunday. Norths would have beaten parra tonight. Really no one except POH worth putting up. Can anybody tell me why Kelly is seen as a first grade5/8. When he come to parra it was as a QLD cup player from East in Brizzy.

He really has disappointed lately. He looked like he had the goods.
From 2009 onwards, saw him play some very good games.
Still not going to write him off yet. Wonder if its a majority of piss-weak forwards not providing the time and space for our halves to do a better job? Maybe this is the case.

Tony Bongo

Bench
See my above post, a cardboard cutout of Luke Burt would offer more than B Smith. But hey at least he didn't give away a penalty tonight :lol:

Like I said I didn't think you could name anyone in Wenty who would do better. That's exactly why he will get picked again next week, so you and every other sook on here should learn to get over it.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like I said I didn't think so. That's exactly why he will get picked again next week so you and every other sook on here should learn to get over it.
If he is picked next week Ricky needs shooting, POH, Edwards,Ryan would all offer plenty more than he is ATM.

bartman

Immortal
It really is diabolical that in a salary capped league, our squad is a poor and lacking quality as it is.

aap_3405_20July_StevenKearney2_800x600.jpg

hybrideel

Bench
I think Stuart needs to take some responsibility for this loss. We are bad enough up front as it is but with Fui out he replaces him with a backrower

Kornstar

Coach
Exactly right.
Even though they didn't win much, it was still enjoyable watching them go round 'cause they had a dig.
This mob pretty much make me ashamed I follow the club.

I saw some stuff in back play tonight that should have Ricky some of these guys in and telling them they won't be here next year if he sees a repeat of it. Some really, lacklustre, uncommitted, couldn't give a f**k attitude.

Suity

I feel pretty much the same, ashamed!

There better be a lot of turnover next year, not many worth persisting with!

Pazza

First Grade
there are too many players in this side that are just damaged goods and we are in a desperate need of a HUGE clean out! even if some of these guys had talent i think mentally they will just never get over their experiences of losing at parramatta.

i would honestly be looking to build the team around:
Hayne, Morgan, Tautai (back up), Loko (back row), Sandow, Mannah, Fui, Maitua, Tanginoa, Allgood, Lussik

parra pete

Referee
I have a bye next week so I have a chance to drive to Parra Stadium to watch my team for the first time this year, but why should I when my team gives up when they are behind? Is it seriously worth the effort? Going to watch Hay would be more worth it.

AND what's more, we'll entertain you..you cheeky bastard...:lol:

Daneel

Bench
People are bagging wenty saying they aren't going that good. It really isn't their fault. Ricky has pinched all their best players to play nrl. Maybe we should drop half the team to wenty. We will still come last in the nrl but we might move up the ladder in nsw cup.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
More in what? Certainly not more in defense.
Mate did you watch the game??? Twice he made boneheaded mistakes that crueled our momentum and cost us at least 10 points.

He offers us nothing in attack and does nothing to help out the other forwards when we are trying to get out of our own end. Everyone can see he needs a tap on the shoulder bar you.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I hope Ricky goes off in the press conference. I hope he f*cking feeds it to these pathetic excuse for footballers. I don't want to hear they tried hard. I wanna hear how they don't listen to a f*cking thing he says. I wanna hear how he would rather be running the f*cking water at the broncos, than be considered the coach of such an embarrassment. I wanna hear how next season can't come fast enough for ricky and even then don't expect to much because their will still be to many of these wankers playing for him.
Wont happen because he is the tool that keeps picking them

Latest posts