What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

oldmancraigy

Coach
On the prop thing, I imagine Allgood, Mannah and Lussick will close to, or over 50 minutes each. They're all capable of it. It means we'll lose a bit on the impact front, but they all toil well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ryan is rubbish, would have preferred POH, Edwards, Pauli Pauli or even Junior Paulo who was impressive the other night.

Pazza

First Grade
Not a lot has been spoken about junior Paulo on this forum, looks like big unit and good enough to rep NSW. Has he got the look of a future first grader or is Pauli Pauli just that good?

Forty20

First Grade
Not a lot has been spoken about junior Paulo on this forum, looks like big unit and good enough to rep NSW. Has he got the look of a future first grader or is Pauli Pauli just that good?

I am a fan of Paulo, he has shown some good form this year in the Holden Cup. I think part of the reason that he is currently in the shadow of our 'Big Four' (K.Pritchard, Pauli, Tanginoa, Masinamua) is that they spent the off-season training with the first grade squad so they generated a fair bit of hype.

Andrew Webster put a wrap on him in the 2013 NYC Preview for RLW so the club have definitely identified him as a talent. If he continues to grow based on what he is producing this year then he may come into the mix in 2014, otherwise he will be a good depth forward.

Stagger eel

Staff member
40.... I think junior did train with ft squad for about a week in the off season as a rewards for his efforts with NYC squad...

Forty20

First Grade
40.... I think junior did train with ft squad for about a week in the off season as a rewards for his efforts with NYC squad...

Well there you go, good effort from the big unit.

Still, most of the news we had coming out of the preseason was about the other four. With the injury to Masinamua, Paulo has a good opportunity to stake his claim for higher honours at the club and thus far he is doing a good job.

Sphagnum

Coach
I watched 1/2 an hour of that soccer game on Sunday.

Is that the same team that 'took the league by storm' in their first year?

The league must be f**ken crap if they're the best of it. I thought it was a truly awful performance and I'm glad I didn't jump on the bandwagon and have an emotional attachment to the game.

Terrible, inept execution of 'skills'. I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of either team.

Eels by 10

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
all 10 players who were "injured" for the City Country game have all had miraculous recoveries and they are all available for their club games this weekend

born an eel

Bench
I would be also interested in how many players who played rep were not available for their club,

Fui being one.

barney gumble

Juniors
I watched 1/2 an hour of that soccer game on Sunday.

Is that the same team that 'took the league by storm' in their first year?

The league must be f**ken crap if they're the best of it. I thought it was a truly awful performance and I'm glad I didn't jump on the bandwagon and have an emotional attachment to the game.

Terrible, inept execution of 'skills'. I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of either team.

Eels by 10

Stop sugar coating and tell us what you really think.

Latest posts