What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs. North Queensland Cowboys @Townsville

I understand this maybe May's sense of humour but I can't see him and the club ending the relationship smoothly. This type of attitude I doubt Ivan can tolerate. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSF3vK2hH/
I'm a stodgy old fella, but c'mon, he looked at a camera FFS.

Making mountains out of mole hills again you lefty lunatics because you don't like how someone looks.

Join the real world and stop trying to make up what you think someone else might "tolerate".

This is also directed at the cretin who created the tiktok crap...

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Super sawft video, who the f**k thinks he is staring into a camera lens seeking a death.. ffs tick token should be banned man, too much dickheadedness, and really bad context
For me it just compounds the other shit he does. I wrote this at 4am, so I should have added more context to what I wanted to write. Not so much that video, but what you said is exactly what I should have wrote.

MugaB

Coach
For me it just compounds the other shit he does. I wrote this at 4am, so I should have added more context to what I wanted to write. Not so much that video, but what you said is exactly what I should have wrote.
We have lots of guys that are from different backgrounds, its nice to see someone who isn't a poster boy for rugba lieg, just a local westie, being a westie, doing westie things, if anything it actually will make more locals support him, more of that eshay/ratstail/westie following

Last edited:

The Realist

Juniors
Your missing the point mate.

As i said..

As a centre you heavily heavily must trust on your inside man. If tago wasnt trusting schnieder and cleary had a shit game then maybe we should be a bit easier on the 21yo.

Like i also said... val is no mug. Hes one of the elites centres.

Their 2md rowers are great. They were desperate amd we defemded for 40mins straight.

Watch the game again. Tago was rushing out too far ahead a whole bunch of times.

The 2nd Cowboys try take a look at how far out he was. Go look at the NRL.com hightlights 2:25. Granted, Nathan was absolutely dawdling back as well but I would pin that on Tago mostly.

3rd Cowboys try @ 2:42 Tago basically falls asleep at marker and misses Drinkwater. Alamoti was also ordinary there defending at centre was caught in no mans land. Had he moved up a few metres he'd have cut down Drinkwaters opportunity to pass.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm a stodgy old fella, but c'mon, he looked at a camera FFS.

Making mountains out of mole hills again you lefty lunatics because you don't like how someone looks.

Join the real world and stop trying to make up what you think someone else might "tolerate".

This is also directed at the cretin who created the tiktok crap...

I tend to agree.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tago is experiencing ups and down like normal for a bloke his age in the nrl.

We are 5 & 2.

Hes a premiership winner.

Hes had games where he has destroyed premiership teams.

Yes hes a bit out of touch.. not souly his fault..as nath said he needs to improve in defemce to.

I like Alamonti. But im not thinking it's time to rejig things.

Ive im ivan im just getting that right side at training together and sorting out the few minor issues.

It really is as simple as that.

I mean ppl want Alamonti in on the basis of what a game at centre and wing. So hes in tagos out. And hes played half the year in cup on the wing... at the dogs his defence was absolutely terrible.. hasnt played on the right for us at centre but now he is a "great option".... to replace a premiership winner.

Its like your luai hate all over again.

I like this post so much.

It is April not late September.

I thought Badger made a couple of calls that were iffy.
I don't think she has a 'feel' for the game. (just my opinion)
Any team that wins with 45% possession, and inferior stats making over 100 more tackles with a feral home crowd going for the opposition is doing OK.

Kilkenny

Coach
The Cowboys home crowd are very noisy and put a lot of pressure on the refs I thought she did quite well.

When the Cowboys got back to within four points there was still 19 minutes left on the clock, I thought we did extraordinary well to defend our lead and secure the two points.

Latest posts