What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs. Panthers Discussion + Voting

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Surprised Elia didn't bring up Yow Yeh's worst performance...

Really frustrating night, we didn't looked switched on and Penrith just rolled us in the forwards. Losing Hodges and the sin binning of Parker was the icing on the cake.

3. Alex Glenn
2. Corey Parker
1. Dave Hala

And that's all she wrote really.

Hala one point? HAHA lost the plot big pete? WTF????? He was so fcken lazy in defense and was tired after his first hit up!

Big Pete

Referee
Hala lifted the tempo when he came on and after his colossal f**k up I didn't think Thaiday or really anybody else was deserving of the one point.

beads6

First Grade
AWWWW have a cry. Poor Beale fcken showed nothing again playing centre.
Are you playing the race card cry baby? :crazy:

How does anyone show anything at centre when you are getting no ball and your forwards are getting hammered. As I said your Beale bashing is boring. Yow Yeh was woeful tonight but you didn't bring that up which is typical of you.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Hala lifted the tempo when he came on and after his colossal f**k up I didn't think Thaiday or really anybody else was deserving of the one point.

Hitting the bull up twice is lifting the tempo! Good work Hala you lazy f**k.
Nice chase from him when Burns went up the middle :crazy:

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Tough to award any points tbh. Hala was the only forward making metres.

Five players have played dummy-half this year, and only ONE (Baptiste) is a natural in the position. . Mac is a 5/8th, Norman is a 5/8th, Hunt is a halfback and Beale is a fullback/winger. Not surprising our attack is poop. How the bloody hell can you swap fullback into hooker at half time and expect to own the ruck? Anyone else see Locky blow up repeatedly at the decision making by the hookers?

Anyway,

3. Parker
2. Reed
1. Copley

Big Pete

Referee
I didn't think Coply or Lockyer had bad games either. Apart from that brain dead mistake Thaiday was decent too.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
I didn't think Coply or Lockyer had bad games either. Apart from that brain dead mistake Thaiday was decent too.

Really? I thought it was his worst game in three years lol. He just stopped in his tracks whenever he hit the defense, and he mostly runs at smalls. Where were his legs-chopping tackles?

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Tough to award any points tbh. Hala was the only forward making metres.

Five players have played dummy-half this year, and only ONE (Baptiste) is a natural in the position. . Mac is a 5/8th, Norman is a 5/8th, Hunt is a halfback and Beale is a fullback/winger. Not surprising our attack is poop. How the bloody hell can you swap fullback into hooker at half time and expect to own the ruck? Anyone else see Locky blow up repeatedly at the decision making by the hookers?

Anyway,

3. Parker
2. Reed
1. Copley

Griffin has has lost the plot with Corey Norman.
He is not a fullback!!! And you don't use your bench utility to come on as a fullback!!

Big Pete

Referee
Really? I thought it was his worst game in three years lol. He just stopped in his tracks whenever he hit the defense, and he mostly runs at smalls. Where were his legs-chopping tackles?

By his standards definitely but compared to the rest of the team he was right up there. A couple of good runs towards the end may have saved him.

I felt bad for Locky.

Clintos

Live Update Team
Very disappointing game. We deserved to lose. Comprehensively outplayed.

3. Alex Glenn
2. Corey Parker
1. David Hala

Those three were easily the best in an otherwise abysmal performance.

Did Yow Yeh even play?

Nerd

Bench
Is it just me or is Wallace getting slower and more predictable?

Every time he got the ball didn't threaten the line just dumped it off to a runner who got smashed.

3. Alex Glenn
2. Corey Parker
1. David Hala

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Extremely disappointing. We were thumped in every aspect of the game. If we are going to be a predictable attacking team then our defence is going to have to be awesome every week. Our defence went out the window tonight.

3. Hala
3. Parker

Thaiday is way down on form (I'm guessing the injury is still troubling him) but I'm just completely astounded as to why he keeps getting picked for rep footy. Throw the Broncos a friggin bone please. The rep sides continue to pick out of form AND in form Broncos, make up ya mind!

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
You could say the majority of the Broncos were lazy. Most attempts at tackling were atrocious. Hala was the only who made any impact (apart from Parker), so I voted accordingly. I'm not saying Hala for PM, just calling it as I see it.