What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 team

I'm Hornby

Juniors
**Controversial Post**

Are we really scratching our heads as to why Sullivan didn't come back tonight?

Under pressure coach gives rookie halfback a chance to start at halfback over veteran halfback in his 300th game.

20 mins in (rightly or wrongly) rookie halfback gets sin binned, the opposition score three tries during this period which is costly.

Under pressure coach gets the shits with rookie halfback after showing faith on a monumentous occasion for veteran halfback and decides not to bring rookie halfback back on the field.

Surely this isn't too far out of stretch of everyone's imagination? I'm not saying it was the right call but surely you can understand why the decision was made, as can I?

St_Bondi

Juniors
where's the bunker correction? Damn thing is involved in every aspect of the game why silent when replay shows ref making a game-changing sin bin mistake - Felt laying all over Bud and grips Sloans leg there's only one guy causing a professional foul and that is Felt.
Felt is a grub in the Josh Reynolds magnitude of grubs. Remember last year against the Tigers we the weak grub took a dive from the kick off and got up laughing. The refs are useless and the useless coach should give them a spray on his way out. At least do something useful.

Dragon David

First Grade
I didn’t watch today as I knew we would be rubbish
The board needs to be dismissed on negligence if Hook is not hooked immediately
I'm scared that those wannabe guys who think that they can have a crack at coaching us might just change their minds and we are then left with Hook for a few more years. For the life of me, why would you want to come to this club to coach the players we have?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Curse our board to allow this to play out as long as it has. They have brought great shame and done untold damage to allow the coach to maintain his position. BBQ gate was the writing on the wall then the no show awards night. The clinic is riddled with cancer and boy does it show on the field.

I’m out guys. Wasted too much energy on all this. I’ll be back when there’s a new coach in charge.
Sadly I pulled the pin 2 weeks ago....just can't bring myself to watch anymore of this ...weve got nothing anymore ....we've lost our soul....when that happens theres nothing left

Dragon David

First Grade
Curse our board to allow this to play out as long as it has. They have brought great shame and done untold damage to allow the coach to maintain his position. BBQ gate was the writing on the wall then the no show awards night. The clinic is riddled with cancer and boy does it show on the field.

I’m out guys. Wasted too much energy on all this. I’ll be back when there’s a new coach in charge.
All the best bigredv!

Latest posts