What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

Girds89

Bench
Peach unfortunately named again. Such negative coaching

Who gets picked over him?

He's the best option atm. It is what it is atm..

If Jenkins was up to it he'd be in the team. But when your not really standing out in cup than you aren't getting the call up.

Centre isnt where our issues are.. we need to get the attack firing and that comes back to the 9, 13, 7 and 6 atm... and to an extent our 2nd rowers.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Who gets picked over him?

He's the best option atm. It is what it is atm..

If Jenkins was up to it he'd be in the team. But when your not really standing out in cup than you aren't getting the call up.

Centre isnt where our issues are.. we need to get the attack firing and that comes back to the 9, 13, 7 and 6 atm... and to an extent our 2nd rowers.
Peach has been the worst player in cup in every game I've seen (only 3 or 4 to be fair).

Just a wasted opportunity imo

Fangs

Coach
I prefer Salmon most of all. He is clearly the replacement when injuries happen mid game and he plays mostly left side (Except for our sad finish against the Rabbits).

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Peachy Vs an under fire Sualli is a big worry. He’ll need to make his tackles.

Personally I’d go Garner on the left.

Kilkenny

Coach
Tom has been playing on the wing and has been for some time which probably indicates where the coaching staff think he is best suited. He is a very good finisher, his strongest attribute, as he showed again on the weekend in the loss to the Jets. He is unlikely to be picked in the centres for ourNRL side any time soon, if it was a consideration he would be playing there in NSW Cup.

Latest posts