What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

Flashstep

Juniors
I’m not worried about the Roosters at all. They are legit in a worse spot then us considering the talent they have but they’re all woefully out of form, especially the spine players.

Not saying we will win comfortably because we’re not running well either, but if we turn up in defence like usual we should win.

Munky

Coach
The Roosters are starting a guy at hooker who is really a small backrower but was made to look somewhat effective as a fill in dummy half due to having the Australian and QLD hookers sharing the role his entire career until 2023.

Imagine making that sort of recruitment/retention stuff up...

YoungPanther

Juniors
I agree they have to earn their place. If the brains trust thought Jenkins was a viable back up centre he would have been selected in the position in NSW Cup.
I actually caught up with a couple of Tom's family last night and they were very complimentary of the plan the Panthers have for Tom. Both parties on the same page.

They also shared another lad from Young who went to a different NRL Club, at the same time and who now is back with Young, wasn't treated anywhere near as well as the Panthers have treated Tom.

They said his opportunity isn't far off so we will see.

Fangs

Coach
This has the makings of a very close and scrappy game. Both teams are completely out of sorts at the moment but also desperate to win.

I'm still backing our defence to get us home. We just need to keep the Roosters to 12 and we are every chance to win.

Girds89

Bench
I actually caught up with a couple of Tom's family last night and they were very complimentary of the plan the Panthers have for Tom. Both parties on the same page.

They also shared another lad from Young who went to a different NRL Club, at the same time and who now is back with Young, wasn't treated anywhere near as well as the Panthers have treated Tom.

I assume he will get his chance at origin time

Which player?

Girds89

Bench
I think this is probably our most important game of the season to date... possibly our most important game of the season...

Lose here and go to brissie... real chance of being 2-4 points out of the 8 going into origin...

Winning the next two games is soo soo important in the context of our season.

I hope the boys have been working on the atta j overtime.. it simply needs to click this week!

I'm expecting it to be another really close game.. the chooks are sort of struggling like us but I think it's going to be a really tough game

Iamback

Coach

Turuva to centre
Jenkins to the wing

I think replaces Crichton next year

Iamback

Coach
I think this is probably our most important game of the season to date... possibly our most important game of the season...

Lose here and go to brissie... real chance of being 2-4 points out of the 8 going into origin...

Winning the next two games is soo soo important in the context of our season.

I hope the boys have been working on the atta j overtime.. it simply needs to click this week!

I'm expecting it to be another really close game.. the chooks are sort of struggling like us but I think it's going to be a really tough game

We need to pull away from those outside the 8 over the next 2 weeks

Girds89

Bench
We need to pull away from those outside the 8 over the next 2 weeks

Not sure I see it happening tbh.

We are facing the broncs at the worst possibly time. A lot of their players get the last chance before soo to show their worth.

Up in brissie... probs 30k fans. They are flying and Reynolds is playing twice as good as nath atm.

Chooks aren't flying atm but Robby is a super coach and I think this week is going to be extremely tough.

If we lose two in a row the next two weeks I'll go as far as saying season over

Chins get the wins

First Grade

We are facing the broncs at the worst possibly time. A lot of their players get the last chance before soo to show their worth.

Up in brissie... probs 30k fans. They are flying and Reynolds is playing twice as good as nath atm.

Chooks aren't flying atm but Robby is a super coach and I think this week is going to be extremely tough.

Haha so much wrong here

Girds89

Bench
Haha so much wrong here

Really haha... What is?

It's the last round before origin... players typically put in their best...

Brisbane's crowds have been very good to start the year... verging the defending premiers at home before origin... they will get 25k minimum...

Robbo is a super coach... absolute fact... they aren't playing well atm but you can bet your life they'll be up for this game like every team this year has for us...

We lose the next two weeks in a row and there's a chance we are 4 points out of the 8 heading into origin... we aren't the team we used to be and are nsw cup team sucks atm... well be lucky to come away with 2 points during the origin period... most likely placing us 4-6 points outside the 8... we can make that up if we have no injuries but typically we get injuries in origin like any other team....

So tell me smug what's wrong about that post... haha... just another baseless post from you.

Just stick to giving it to peach, Kenny and luai.. it's what you do best

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Really haha... What is?

It's the last round before origin... players typically put in their best...

Brisbane's crowds have been very good to start the year... verging the defending premiers at home before origin... they will get 25k minimum...

Robbo is a super coach... absolute fact... they aren't playing well atm but you can bet your life they'll be up for this game like every team this year has for us...

We lose the next two weeks in a row and there's a chance we are 4 points out of the 8 heading into origin... we aren't the team we used to be and are nsw cup team sucks atm... well be lucky to come away with 2 points during the origin period... most likely placing us 4-6 points outside the 8... we can make that up if we have no injuries but typically we get injuries in origin like any other team....

So tell me smug what's wrong about that post... haha... just another baseless post from you.

Just stick to giving it to peach, Kenny and luai.. it's what you do best
Aww you're getting all personal again honey

Iamback

Coach

Yep we need to be firmly in the 8 before Origin

Latest posts