What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Bulldogs

sammymills

Juniors
i have a good feeling about thursday (which i dont think ive said in years). We played well against souths in horrible conditions, defensively i loved it we were shutting them down and not letting them go anywhere. The boys have had a much needed rest whereas canterbury are coming off a slug fest. Hopefully Luciano is back, its crucial our fowards get on top of them early and dont let them in the game.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I think the Flanno's and RFM will be extra motivated to win this. I have a fear of the backline which is far more superior than the Dragons in terms of speed and skill. But the Dragoons forwards and halves should be able to counter that I hope. It will be an interesting game. If Saints can win this it would set up a really nice buffer between the Dragons and the Dogs/Tigers which everyone had them finishing 2024 better than Saints and had all these guys sign for them.