What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Bulldogs

kit66

Bench
How they are the favourites is beyond me. They are below us on the ladder, couldn't beat Raiders who had 2 sin bins and we are coming off a decent win against Souths and a bye, meaning we will be more fresh.

Dragons by 10

They're favourites because they are yet to lose a game at Home this year and have had close Away losses to the likes of Storm and Panthers.
They have a decent team and some real strike out wide. They probably could have done even better but their coach is a bit ordinary.
One of the worst things I've ever seen on a footy field is the sight of Brett Morris in a Bulldogs jersey and since then the Dogs have taken over from Manly as my most hated team. We have to win this one, we have to finish the year above these Doggy scum, it's a must.
It won't be easy, we'll need to slow down their play the balls and not let their speedy backs get a roll on or we're stuffed. Don't kick to Kiraz. We should put all long 5th tackle kicks right down the middle of the ground and kick chase in a solid line - don't kick wide and give them an advantage, they'll just run around us.
If ever we needed the power game, it's this week, make their backs tackle our big boys over and over and over, wear the bastards down.
They've lost 2 on the trot and will feel a false sense of security playing at Home, let's surprise them and come out hard and fast, make it 3 on the trot.

Saints by 8

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Thanks @redv13
Recovering from my radiation & chemo.
Still a fairway to go but for the first time in a while I’ve found the urge to get back into the forum.
Have watched the games but not had the inclination to get on here & join in the banter.
Go those Dragons
You're a Dragons fan mate, you're built of tough stuff and you'll get through this. We're all behind you, blacksafake. Glad to see you back

They're favourites because they are yet to lose a game at Home this year and have had close Away losses to the likes of Storm and Panthers.
They have a decent team and some real strike out wide. They probably could have done even better but their coach is a bit ordinary.
One of the worst things I've ever seen on a footy field is the sight of Brett Morris in a Bulldogs jersey and since then the Dogs have taken over from Manly as my most hated team. We have to win this one, we have to finish the year above these Doggy scum, it's a must.
It won't be easy, we'll need to slow down their play the balls and not let their speedy backs get a roll on or we're stuffed. Don't kick to Kiraz. We should put all long 5th tackle kicks right down the middle of the ground and kick chase in a solid line - don't kick wide and give them an advantage, they'll just run around us.
If ever we needed the power game, it's this week, make their backs tackle our big boys over and over and over, wear the bastards down.
They've lost 2 on the trot and will feel a false sense of security playing at Home, let's surprise them and come out hard and fast, make it 3 on the trot.

Saints by 8
They lost to the Rabbitohs at the same stadium who have been bad all year and riddled with injuries. Still think we should be favourites. I agree our forwards need to step up and overpower their smaller forwards and backs.

Slippery Morris

First Grade

Bulldogs v Dragons​

• Referee: Adam Gee
  • Touch Judge: Ziggy Przeklasa- Adamski*
  • Touch Judge: Kasey Badger
  • Standby Touch Judge: Damian Brady
  • Bunker Review Official: Grant Atkins

Have I told you all how much I hate the dogs
Never cared that much for the old Berries but I attended the last ever 1st grade Bears game, being the 1998 round 2 (Minor semi) against Canterbury, at North Sydney oval.

The bears were beaten solidly 23-2 in front of a very depressed Bears faithful crowd who knew their team was gone next year. As they trudged home, heads down, they had to endure the bulldog’s fans chanting “F$#k off to Gosford” over and over.

This is the reason my N Sydney Bears supporting wife now follows A-League Mariners and why I now think that the Canterbury team is aptly named.

“dogs”

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors

DRAGONS INDIGENOUS ROUND TEAM LIST​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX

2. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania

3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre

4. Jack Bird – sponsored by Aspec Masonry

5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski

6. Kyle Flanagan – sponsored by React Facility Solutions

7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by St. George Leagues Club

8. Francis Molo – sponsored by UTECH

9. Jacob Liddle – sponsored by Active Forklifts

10. Hame Sele – sponsored by Deicorp

11. Tom Eisenhuth – sponsored by Squadron Energy

12. Jaydn Su’A – sponsored by Shire Steel

13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by CHiQ

Interchange​

14. Fa’amanu Brown – sponsored by TripADeal

15. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Konnect

16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner – sponsored by Professionals Padstow

17. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by HWLE

Reserves​

18. Ben Murdoch-Masila

19. Mathew Feagai

20. Alec Tuitavake

21. Toby Couchman

22. Jesse Marschke

Coffs dragon

Bench
Thanks @Dragon David
In recovery mode from my treatment.
It’s good to be back.
Glad to see you back on deck Blacksafake & take it easy in your recovery.
I have spent some time as a volunteer driver taking people to their treatments for the Cancer Council and understand the mental & physical toll.
One day at a time on your positive path ahead. Cheers

SAP58

Juniors
Thanks @redv13
Recovering from my radiation & chemo.
Still a fairway to go but for the first time in a while I’ve found the urge to get back into the forum.
Have watched the games but not had the inclination to get on here & join in the banter.
Go those Dragons
Great to see you back & best wishes for a better days ahead @blacksafake. Speaking from experience my thoughts are with you for a quick recovery from your treatment dont forget you cant keep a good man down for long !

Latest posts