What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Bulldogs

Dea

Juniors
I can’t watch any more…. 1st half was a good effort. Once we face a bit of a challenge we lose it. They came out of the sheds and looked like they had given up on thoughts of winning.

I’ve never turned off a game before but I think this could be it. The injury to Bird has just completely dismantled us .
Same here. Never turned off but we know how this ends with the modern day Dragons. No pride.

We know we are short on troops even with a full team available. We lose one or two players and we literally pull up stumps. This doesn't happen elsewhere. They dig in and lose with dignity.

At the end of the day we just need to turn things around in the player marketplace. It'd be nice if the team could at least get us graceful losses but they just can't.

Latest posts