What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Sharks

Only thing I noticed last night which should improve is alamoti struggling to get the ball to his winger on about 3 overlaps closer to the line, needs to get a bit deeper I think
Baby steps here for Alamoti.

I think because he has come from a club where getting flogged and making mistakes was the norm, maybe he is being coached to play Panther ball which limits mistakes and concentrates on defence.

The time will come for some flash and flair I'm sure.

MugaB

Coach
f**k off you mofos.

As first disciple of the temple of Yeoweh I get first dibs on what ever the great one chooses to hand out.
All hail the great god Yeoweh!!!
Praise be to Yeo!!!
....and also with you...

Fancy that cokknob Harry Grant asking Yeo, if anything changes out there with the captaincy, with Nathan being out...
Yeoweh deadset almost deadstared that wanker in disbelief....
YEO IS THE FKN CAPTAIN!!!

betcats

Referee
Lindsay Smith played middle and both edges last night. I was a little surprised until I realised Sorenson was back on and he only plays left edge and Smith just seamlessly transitioned to the right.

Great junior who has more to his game than we usually get to see.

Yeah not knocking Lindsay at all just think fir an out and out starting prop the way Henry is developing he might pip Lindsay.

And as you’ve mentioned Lindsay playing bit of edge now also, I’d like to see him playing a bit of lock when we are comfortable, give Yeogod some rest.

Anyway I really like them both as players but when I look at them think who goes closest to doing what fish does for us I’m starting to think it’s Henry(neither very close of course) with another offseason under his belt another couple kilos of muscle hopefully he will turn from a really good high work rate hit and stick defender to someone who does all that but also hurts a little bit as well.

MugaB

Coach
Can we show some love for Mitch Kenny tonight?
2 try assists, topped the tackle count, and was getting out of dummy half putting the markers in two minds.

What a legend.
GlumCraftyGarpike-max-1mb.gif

How good is your avatar!!!
Gives me Team America vibes

Yeah not knocking Lindsay at all just think fir an out and out starting prop the way Henry is developing he might pip Lindsay.

And as you’ve mentioned Lindsay playing bit of edge now also, I’d like to see him playing a bit of lock when we are comfortable, give Yeogod some rest.

Anyway I really like them both as players but when I look at them think who goes closest to doing what fish does for us I’m starting to think it’s Henry(neither very close of course) with another offseason under his belt another couple kilos of muscle hopefully he will turn from a really good high work rate hit and stick defender to someone who does all that but also hurts a little bit as well.
You are right.

Henry has the size, motor and meathead qualities to step straight into Fish's position.

Another 20 first grade games and he'll be playing up front for us at the next level, and for years after too.

murraymob

Coach
H
Based on form I didn't see that coming.
Luai was brilliant tonight. Long and short kicking game and running game. To be fair to the Sharks they had a stinker. 3 dropped balls early resulted in 3 tries.
Luai and the forwards defens won the game. I thought the attack still looked a bit clunky especially in the 2nd half and Alamoti if was a bit more skill full sets up 2 or 3 tries. If it was Crighton for example.

I can only assume Penrith have been flat all year. They've been up for 4yrs. But come finals I suspect we see more like tonight's attitude. The defense if plays like that will.make them a very hard side to beat.
Hey Hindy you could be a rare supporter who gets 2 trophy’s this year Penrith grand final win and parra wooden spoon all in the one year

hindy111

Post Whore
H

Hey Hindy you could be a rare supporter who gets 2 trophy’s this year Penrith grand final win and parra wooden spoon all in the one year

You motherf**ker.

I still think Tigers will get the spoon. Once Moses and Guth are back Parra will win a few

MugaB

Coach
You motherf**ker.

I still think Tigers will get the spoon. Once Moses and Guth are back Parra will win a few
I'm gonna ghost you Mutha f**ka hahahahaha
But he is absolutely right, don't sit on the blacktown fence hindy, swing one way or the otherthe-simpsons-homer-simpson-1.gif

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
You motherf**ker.

I got great odds for a Parra spoon before the year started. As you will remember it didn't go well when I mentioned it in the Parra forum

GC are the ones that worry me for that bet getting up

hindy111

Post Whore
I got great odds for a Parra spoon before the year started.

GC are the ones that worry me for that bet getting up

Titans are playing good footy and have been unlucky with a lot of injuries.I think they aren't a bad side.
I wouldn't dismiss the Eels though.

Iamback

Coach
Titans are playing good footy and have been unlucky with a lot of injuries.I think they aren't a bad side.
I wouldn't dismiss the Eels though.

Mr 32% coaching record Barrett has me confident it will come.

Benji will fluke a few wins later in the year. As will Souffs

GC v Parra for the spoon.

Latest posts