What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Dogs

giboz71

First Grade
Didn’t mind the look of the backline today.

I don’t mind Lafai and Jordan but it’s the first time in a while we’ve had no slow coaches out there.

Rava, Pearson, Lomax, Aitken, Dufty, that’s the fastest back 5 we’ve had in recent memory.

Know it was only the Dogs but our backline play looked decidedly slick today.

Spazer

Juniors
Norman makes a huge difference to our attack, he combines so well with Hunt and there's no more side ways running.

Rava is our best option on the wing. I would still have JP over Pearson but at least Pearson is sharp and has some speed which we've been lacking.

hazzbeen

Bench
Rav had a great game can score a try , but but can't defend ... When we play a top team and not a bottom spoon team then I will make my mind up about him .... Good luck to him , great game today , prove me wrong and I will be the first to put my hand up ....

TruSaint

Referee
Rav had a great game can score a try , but but can't defend ... When we play a top team and not a bottom spoon team then I will make my mind up about him .... Good luck to him , great game today , prove me wrong and I will be the first to put my hand up ....

Typing in sync bro. ;)

You may be right, but i was nice to see Rava fight hard today for his spot.
I can't split the three, as there is no standout, but Rava was much better today and looked like he "wanted" the spot.
Oh definitely can’t fault rava on today’s game just feel like his hands and under the highball might come back to bite us and I like that the 3 wingers are all fighting hard jp performance after being dropped to cc definitely didn’t put a foot wrong Pearson looks fast and sharp rava looks powerful and a true athlete

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Norman makes a huge difference to our attack, he combines so well with Hunt and there's no more side ways running.

Rava is our best option on the wing. I would still have JP over Pearson but at least Pearson is sharp and has some speed which we've been lacking.
rumour has it pearson is the fastest guy out there so lets give the boy a chance to tie down that wing .......nice to have a bit of speed in the backline now all we need is for aitken to pull a hami and give someone like saab or periera a run at centre even field might be worth a go there

Latest posts