What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
It's just the standard BS he's made up. They signed Srama for 3 years last week. He is in talks with other clubs though. Obviously couldn't hear the clubs properly over the nightclub music.

AWWWWWW you upset again?
Name the clubs he has been talking to then.
Exactly. You have no clue.

diddi kong

Juniors
but i don't mind reed going to back row, anything to keep him in the team forever. excited to see moylan play, few people on here seem to really rate him..... KENNY AND ANDERSON!! dearry dearry me. although anderson was decent. just realised if tronc and or mcguire don't get a go at least off the bench this week i'm just gonna give up looking for them

Snappy

Coach
AWWWW
Lets meet up tough boy.

Your the only tough guy, offering to meet up to fight. :roll:

Really your the biggest wanker that posts in the Broncos section and when people disagree with you all you've got is shit like above.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Your the only tough guy, offering to meet up to fight. :roll:

Really your the biggest wanker that posts in the Broncos section and when people disagree with you all you've got is shit like above.

I think YOUR a dickhead.
YOU'RE team blows.

:roll:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Tronc will probably have to have surgery to correct his problem. In relation to Elia, what I know is not nightclub/made up gossip so there's no need to go blurting on here about the clubs he's talking to. However, it's pretty obvious he's not going to go to numerous clubs as they have established/signed hookers i.e. Storm/Bulldogs/Tigers etc. The best I can tell you without getting in trouble is he's been talking to 3 Sydney clubs.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
Tronc will probably have to have surgery to correct his problem. In relation to Elia, what I know is not nightclub/made up gossip so there's no need to go blurting on here about the clubs he's talking to. However, it's pretty obvious he's not going to go to numerous clubs as they have established/signed hookers i.e. Storm/Bulldogs/Tigers etc. The best I can tell you without getting in trouble is he's been talking to 3 Sydney clubs.

You are full of shieet.
You don't know shieet.
Without getting into trouble? :lol:
How will you get in trouble? Pull another one :crazy:

Seagullsrock

Juniors
You are full of shieet.
You don't know shieet.
Without getting into trouble? :lol:
How will you get in trouble? Pull another one :crazy:

Hmm, I wonder what clubs the Broncos are associated with and which team do I support? And I'm sure no one at the Broncos has the internet and I'm sure no journalists or other NRL clubs have the internet so I should just tell the whole world shouldn't I? :roll: If you had any brains, you'd be able to work out who the clubs are.

some11

Referee
+1

Elia is a dickhead

What are you ......12 ?

F*ck off.........

+1, I thought this kid was a Broncos fan masquerading as a Knights fan?

I have strong mail Elia is a f**khead. I also hear Lockyer is signing with the All Blacks next year, but you know, I could be completely full of shit.

diddi kong

Juniors
You are full of shieet. Lockyer is retiring at the end of the year you fckhead
were you being serious when you said that? if so you must really be 12. Go to the knights page