What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16. vs the Titans. Game day thread.

Blair

Coach
Scribe's 'How Many?' is blasting from the pa. I think the DJ just ran out of Titans' songs.

Blair

Coach
Righto ref. Blow fulltime. I've stopped laughing at the debacle and have started feeling low.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Something is rotten in Denmark, we just didn’t care today and that’s not been us for a long time.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out the team got some kind of really bad news (a bereavement or something like that) before kick-off. I don’t even remember the last time they looked so disinterested.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Something is rotten in Denmark, we just didn’t care today and that’s not been us for a long time.
Yep, agreed. You don't lose 66-6 unless something is very wrong with something. And coming so soon after the three game run, it's even a bigger head scratcher