What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16. vs the Titans. Game day thread.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yep. But I suspect Webster won’t make mass changes next week. He’s conservative with selections unless his hand is forced.
Same with his bench use too, 2 young blokes sitting there watching the side get cooked and not being used in the first half

I don’t think he will be able to pull the trigger on SJ anyway, TMM may get away with a fine but will probably see a week for that sit down on the ankle

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Feel sorry for TMM, ran the ship superbly for a month, then is back to being a number on the park, surely he has earned something better than having SJ come over and take over his side of the field as well

Big Marn

Bench
i was watching CNK and thinking even hes not doing what he normally does, and he has a heart as big as himself.
I dont know if this was a massive hangover from the storm loss (if so, its very unprofessional) or something else as people are intimating.

nswarrior

Juniors
Were the Warriors in holiday mode after a few days on the Gold Coast combined with some horrendous team selections and bench use

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Has RTS been out in open space this year ? He looks really slow out there so wondering if his old zip is still there

Gee i feel for you blokes, you are a bloody good bunch, and this side actually looked like breaking the cycle of a great year being backed up with another one, but it’s completely on the precipice again now

JJ

Immortal
i was watching CNK and thinking even hes not doing what he normally does, and he has a heart as big as himself.
I dont know if this was a massive hangover from the storm loss (if so, its very unprofessional) or something else as people are intimating.
Not unreasonable for a slightly down performance after an intense game… but no excuse for this, Jesus imagine doing that against peak Penrith, we’d lose by 100

nswarrior

Juniors
Has RTS been out in open space this year ? He looks really slow out there so wondering if his old zip is still there

Gee i feel for you blokes, you are a bloody good bunch, and this side actually looked like breaking the cycle of a great year being backed up with another one, but it’s completely on the precipice again now
RTS couldn’t keep up with Fafita, too slow

Walker penalty.
SJ knock on pass. (Apparently)
RTS knock on (apparently)
RTS penalised for tackle past horizontal and in the bin for 10mins. FMD refs we sucked bad enough. Now someone actually tackles and gets bined!
Titans try.
Foran chip for Titans try.
Short kickoff regathered.
6 again.
TMM scores off Harris offload.
Egan knock in.
Titans kick thru, CNK not home Titans try.
Fafita poke Ale in eye!
AFB loses ball in tackle.
Harris overcharges Foran leaving a huge hole for Kitty to run to score.
Kosi coughs it up trying to offload.
Titans lose the ball at the line.
Pompey kick taken dead for dropout.
Jazz held up over line, but 6 more for markers. Is that not a professional foul.
Montoya puts down a SJ pass line open.
SJ and Kosi have no idea and Titans run between them.

66-6 FULLTIME.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Walker penalty.
SJ knock on pass. (Apparently)
RTS knock on (apparently)
RTS penalised for tackle past horizontal and in the bin for 10mins. FMD refs we sucked bad enough. Now someone actually tackles and gets bined!
Titans try.
Foran chip for Titans try.
Short kickoff regathered.
6 again.
TMM scores off Harris offload.
Egan knock in.
Titans kick thru, CNK not home Titans try.
Fafita poke Ale in eye!
AFB loses ball in tackle.
Harris overcharges Foran leaving a huge hole for Kitty to run to score.
Kosi coughs it up trying to offload.
Titans lose the ball at the line.
Pompey kick taken dead for dropout.
Jazz held up over line, but 6 more for markers. Is that not a professional foul.
Montoya puts down a SJ pass line open.
SJ and Kosi have no idea and Titans run between them.

66-6 FULLTIME.
Shit mate you’re a glutton for punishment, hope you at least watched that last bit on fast forward

This comp has been crazy this year so hopefully they come out and dust the Broncos next week

Latest posts