What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Sea Eagles

justadragon

Bench
Well I'm just sick and tired of hoping every week that they do something different, I have no confidence in them, even the Titans and Dogs have improved over the last few weeks whilst we have gone backwards and now reeling as a club that is about to have another wasted season. It has been so difficult being a Dragons supporter for the last 10-12 years, its just one disappointment after the other, every year we have some excuse of why we didnt perform and next year will be better, and here we are waiting to have our coach sacked just for some relief. We wont win a game for the rest of the year and if we do it will because the other team played really poor. Good luck,,, sea eagles by heaps !!!

Illusion

Bench
Well I'm just sick and tired of hoping every week that they do something different, I have no confidence in them, even the Titans and Dogs have improved over the last few weeks whilst we have gone backwards and now reeling as a club that is about to have another wasted season. It has been so difficult being a Dragons supporter for the last 10-12 years, its just one disappointment after the other, every year we have some excuse of why we didnt perform and next year will be better, and here we are waiting to have our coach sacked just for some relief. We wont win a game for the rest of the year and if we do it will because the other team played really poor. Good luck,,, sea eagles by heaps !!!
When I think of who is on our Board , Doust back , dropkick A. Gordon and Dinosaur Young as chairman , we have no hope ......

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
My prediction…Saab to have a blinder and score a hattrick. Then, after full time, when the dragons have played poorly once again and have been well and truly beaten again, the players will go up to Saab to congratulate him and have a good old yarn and giggle, whilst us fans sit in the stands with our head in our hands.

slippery5

Juniors
I'm a glutton for punishment to start the next game thread. The Sea Eagles will be scoring plenty against us is my prediction. The teams we will be playing have the ability to lift just like the Broncos did - but see how they are coming back to earth against the Titans and the same goes for the Roosters who know that they need to win to make the top 8.

I hope Hook has a good dig at our players and gives them due warning of being dropped if they do not improve.
I hope Hook isn't their FULL STOP. .....

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Where to from here people........its the same familiar ring to it year after year after year......Bugger all has changed under Price, McGregor and now Griffin...here we are yet again talking about how we are going to get flogged by a team this week that last week was equal to us on the table !!!!!!! Im seriously void of any hope or anticipation moving forward....Ive been through many disappointments in recent years with our club and its players but now its no longer anger or frustration its purely sadness to witness what our great club has become tbh

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Where to from here people........its the same familiar ring to it year after year after year......Bugger all has change under Price, McGregor and now Griffin...here we are yet again talking about how we are going to get flogged by a team this week that last week was equal to us on the table !!!!!!! Im seriously void of any hope or anticipation moving forward....Ive been through many disappointments in recent years with our club and its players but now its no longer anger or frustration its purely sadness to witness what our great club has become tbh
I don't think that the Board even knows this. The last 10 years has virtually been the same irrespective of who our coaches have been and the change in the Chairperson.

I truly think that there is minimal communication between the top to the bottom of all personnel involved in this miserable joint venture.

Hook doesn't appear to be involved too much with the lower grade guys and I feel sure that a lot of our players are just left in the dark like us fans. There is now no weekly interviews that we had with the then fitness/trainer Nathan Pickworth and no interviews with recruitment staff like we had with Millward.

I think that several of our young guns have been disillusioned and they have not been properly mentored.

I don't know what goes on at training, but I think that at least every fortnight all players from Jersey Flegg to First grade should train together and have some sort of bonding session and light hearted discussions on where everything is at.

Good and clear communication is so important for our guys.

redv13

Bench
I don't think that the Board even knows this. The last 10 years has virtually been the same irrespective of who our coaches have been and the change in the Chairperson.

I truly think that there is minimal communication between the top to the bottom of all personnel involved in this miserable joint venture.

Hook doesn't appear to be involved too much with the lower grade guys and I feel sure that a lot of our players are just left in the dark like us fans. There is now no weekly interviews that we had with the then fitness/trainer Nathan Pickworth and no interviews with recruitment staff like we had with Millward.

I think that several of our young guns have been disillusioned and they have not been properly mentored.

I don't know what goes on at training, but I think that at least every fortnight all players from Jersey Flegg to First grade should train together and have some sort of bonding session and light hearted discussions on where everything is at.

Good and clear communication is so important for our guys.
I know for a fact that Griffin has had alot more input with the juniors ( Matt’s, Ball etc ) than the other ex coaches. That is 1 thing I can’t criticise him about

Gareth67

First Grade
I do hope that they are able to find some pride in themselves and also the jersey that they are playing in - not to forget we the long suffering fans .

It would seem that we would have more chance of seeing the return of the messiah , than the Dragons turning their season around however stranger things have happened .

As far as Griffo is concerned , most unfortunately he has not been able to stamp his mark upon the players let alone the team as a whole .

Undoubtedly he will remain at the helm for the rest of the season and beyond , so the only solution that I can see is to make Flanagan his sole assistant and pay out Gentle and company .

My tip , at the ‘Gong - Dragons by 2 ! 😇

redv13

Bench
I do hope that they are able to find some pride in themselves and also the jersey that they are playing in - not to forget we the long suffering fans .

It would seem that we would have more chance of seeing the return of the messiah , than the Dragons turning their season around however stranger things have happened .

As far as Griffo is concerned , most unfortunately he has not been able to stamp his mark upon the players let alone the team as a whole .

Undoubtedly he will remain at the helm for the rest of the season and beyond , so the only solution that I can see is to make Flanagan his sole assistant and pay out Gentle and company .

My tip , at the ‘Gong - Dragons by 2 ! 😇
Hey Gaz if they show up at the gong we’re well and truly farked. How much we win by at Kogarah??

Gareth67

First Grade
Hey Gaz if they show up at the gong we’re well and truly farked. How much we win by at Kogarah??
Oh dear , “ wat a mistak to mak ! “ - so said Con the fruitier . I thought that the game was up at WIN stadium , my , but at the old Kogarah oval ( cannot think of the new name , thank the good lawd ) , but there redv13 , I shall go for 13 points in your honour . It could be the Dragons lucky number . 😳

Last edited:

denis preston

First Grade
If Hook is serious about keeping his job he will drop McCullough ...hey let me dream.
I dare him to retain all the players ( except Sulli of course ) from the last game debacle. If he does it will surely show how out of touch and stubborn he is. If they don't sack him surely the McGregor move is on : others to pick the sides.

redv13

Bench
Well I’ll predict that the 4pm team line up will disappoint many. I’m going with very little changes other than Bird into centre for Suli and Sims into the pack.

Ramsay
Feagai
Bird
Lomax
Moga
Amone
Hunt
Sims
Burns
Su’a
JDB
Macca