What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Sea Eagles

BBTB

Juniors
Not sure if they , or Doust scammed millions from the club as you say ,but all I know they have all been running the club to the ground ........
Where have you been?
It was all over the media for weeks.
That is exactly what Doust has done. Robbed us on the sale of the illawara side of the joint venture. Then retired. The those Gordon's gave him the payback, back on the Board. P.Doust is a total parasite.Needs tobe in jail. Real Scumbag.

BBTB

Juniors
How do you boys think we would be going if the 10 million bingo offer had been accepted and the owner of the Sydney kings was in charge and some deadbeats had left the building .oh dear only a dream
Yes that was never going to happen. Those scumbag Board members, would've all
been shown the door. Doust with the Gordon's come up with "the scam" ( I'll get the Gordon's in for 6m, then A.Gordon gets me installed on the Board) and after Doust's retirement , and things cool down,we'll be all back
together again on the Board.
The club was scammed out
of 7million. All the Board members hold their jobs.
And "Doust" gets a new job & paycheck.

Gardenia

Bench
Yes that was never going to happen. Those scumbag Board members, would've all
been shown the door. Doust with the Gordon's come up with "the scam" ( I'll get the Gordon's in for 6m, then A.Gordon gets me installed on the Board) and after Doust's retirement , and things cool down,we'll be all back
together again on the Board.
The club was scammed out
of 7million. All the Board members hold their jobs.
And "Doust" gets a new job & paycheck.
That there reads like a Shakespearean tragedy :(

Gardenia

Bench
Well I'm just sick and tired of hoping every week that they do something different, I have no confidence in them, even the Titans and Dogs have improved over the last few weeks whilst we have gone backwards and now reeling as a club that is about to have another wasted season. It has been so difficult being a Dragons supporter for the last 10-12 years, its just one disappointment after the other, every year we have some excuse of why we didnt perform and next year will be better, and here we are waiting to have our coach sacked just for some relief. We wont win a game for the rest of the year and if we do it will because the other team played really poor. Good luck,,, sea eagles by heaps !!!
Not looking forward to this one as the other half is a Manly supporter . Hope we cane them though

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Fmd surely we give Sloan on wing and Sullivan at 14 a run. What’s to lose !!
In the case of Hook- face. I've already posted about Hook's contrasting approaches to Lomax and Sloan' troubles ie one continually gets selected in NRL- the other continually selected in KOE- so I'm not going to labour the point. Ramsey has been (generally) very strong at full back but we have little pace on the wing and Moga is not going to improve that situation. The Ferrari (Sloan) is still parked in the garage.

SAP58

Juniors
In the case of Hook- face. I've already posted about Hook's contrasting approaches to Lomax and Sloan' troubles ie one continually gets selected in NRL- the other continually selected in KOE- so I'm not going to labour the point. Ramsey has been (generally) very strong at full back but we have little pace on the wing and Moga is not going to improve that situation. The Ferrari (Sloan) is still parked in the garage.
His only excuse is Lomax kicks goals. But I'd back my wife to beat Mogo over 50m !

denis preston

First Grade
I also suspect that Hooks KPI was the 8 and the closer he can get to that the safer he thinks his job will be. So look forward to old & slow has-beens providing speed humps to the pathway players in getting valuable NRL experience before next year. All this to make 10 or 11 instead of 12 or 13 !!
Someone has to have a word with him or unofficially take selections out of his hands.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am so over this season. It's obvious the pensioners are not working. Give Michael Molo, Sullivan, Jayden Hunt, Sloan, Max Geagai and Mullheisen a run till the end of the season. It cannot get seriously any worse than the last 2 games. Mogo will be cut at the end of the season so why pick him. As for Maguire and Macca are in the team only due to mateship. Wow. What a disgrace the selections are becoming. Seriously they are much worse than Mary. Mary had 1 or 2 favorites. Hook has half a team.

Latest posts