What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Sea Eagles

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I recall that.

Not so sure any of the two are fast, but on Harper, he owned Lomax.

Did you notice the reaction of Moga when Zac tried his flick pass in the second half ?

Gold.

Zac is either trying too hard or is way down on confidence. Thank God he kicks goals.
Harper had Mbye coming across and he had him covered. Just thank god it wasn’t Saab.

justadragon

Bench
so happy the guys won yesterday, if they did it for themselves, the coach or the club then good on them, I dont see why it took a tumultuous week to at least bring something out of them. Still all in all they proved me wrong I had the eagles by heaps, lets hope that a few more things get sorted by next week, it will be another tough one with maybe a few dicey selections. Would have loved to see sullivan get more game time when macca was totally gassed in the second half, that was a mystery. 2pts is 2pts and I feel sorry for Ramsey but we must move on and include Sloan somewhere in the side, in my opinion it has to happen.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I was at this game, first time in a while I’ve ventured to a live game. I had low expectations, was really there to watch Cody Ramsay live so that was a disappointment (for him more than me). It was a strange game, Manly seemed to be really missing Jake T and they were fairly insipid all game. it was noticable we lost some thrust when Lawrie went off for a spell too, he was powerful when it really mattered. I kind of understand the Sullivan replacement thing, we were holding steady and we weren’t crying out for that type of replacement, given the state of the game. But disappointing not to see more of him than one minute. Overall it wasn’t a breathtaking performance, I’m hardly going out to buy finals tickets, but it was a good turnaround and they rewarded us brave souls who took on the elements at 6pm on a wintery night.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I was at this game, first time in a while I’ve ventured to a live game. I had low expectations, was really there to watch Cody Ramsay live so that was a disappointment (for him more than me). It was a strange game, Manly seemed to be really missing Jake T and they were fairly insipid all game. it was noticable we lost some thrust when Lawrie went off for a spell too, he was powerful when it really mattered. I kind of understand the Sullivan replacement thing, we were holding steady and we weren’t crying out for that type of replacement, given the state of the game. But disappointing not to see more of him than one minute. Overall it wasn’t a breathtaking performance, I’m hardly going out to buy finals tickets, but it was a good turnaround and they rewarded us brave souls who took on the elements at 6pm on a wintery night.

Same here LMD,

Didn't have much field position for most of the second half and for most part, defended well.

Thought Matt F had a good match, reduced errors and deserved his try and Mbye was safe at the back.

With our out's, it was a solid win and can't expect a big turn around after the last fortnight however, Sea Eagles injuries helped.

possm

Coach
I'm disgusted at how we play.

No imagination, no cohesion, no plan.
The team is not fit enough. Runs on empty after half time.

We do not have a dominant front row. We need two new props for 2023.
Rotation;
8. Nep prop,
10. New Prop,
15. De Belin,
16. F Molo
17. Lawrie

Props moved on (5):
Woods,
Burgess,
Maquire,
Alvaro,
Faamausili