What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Sea Eagles

RedVDave

First Grade
I dare him to retain all the players ( except Sulli of course ) from the last game debacle. If he does it will surely show how out of touch and stubborn he is. If they don't sack him surely the McGregor move is on : others to pick the sides.
I was excited when Hook came but he's doing exactly the same thing as what Mary did pick the old timers and not give any of the kids a go, I think Hook is a better coach than Mary but that's the same as being the nicest guy in prison.

redv13

Bench
Wow. Without being disrespectful to 1st grade NRL players, can someone please show me any worse starting centres or wingers this week besides Mbye and Moga?? They have to be the absolute worst 2 starting players in those positions for the whole of 2022. Wtf is going on?? This is absolute madness beyond any sense of reality. FMD!!

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Wow. Without being disrespectful to 1st grade NRL players, can someone please show me any worse starting centres or wingers this week besides Mbye and Moga?? They have to be the absolute worst 2 starting players in those positions for the whole of 2022. Wtf is going on?? This is absolute madness beyond any sense of reality. FMD!!
I've seen Morgan Harper play some bog average games.

mickeylane

Bench
I don’t normally tip against the dragons but the joint is sick w obvious player disharmony.. compounded by losing our biggest attacking weapon in Suli we are toast.. will lose by 12+ after being competitive for the usual 40 min..
hope I’m wrong

Latest posts