What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Sea Eagles

Dragons4me

Juniors
We won. I should be happier for the win but I'm still bruised from last weeks debacle. I used to look forward to a game but now it's with trepidation wondering which team is going to turn up.I wish I had confidence in them from the outset.

Gareth67

First Grade
About the best thing about the game - besides yet another Benny Hunt master class - was the fact that the boys hung in there to take a win.

Agree with the comments that Bud should had been on the field much earlier than he was , with his speed he could had cut the Manly defense to pieces .

Oh well Dessie you can make the trip back to Brookvale now , once again with your tail between your legs .

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
Next week, MBye remains at fullback IMO either Moga or Max Feagai to centre. What’s with Molo getting so little game time? Realistically even if we finish 7/8th we are just there making up the numbers.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Absolutely insipid performance against a park footy quality outfit.

Should have been an opportunity to rack up a score and build some confidence.

Instead, we limped home like yours truly after a night on the tiles.

We need to get Bud into the game and bring Sloane back in for some spark. That was dreadful.
Hunt inspirational and grand leader
JDB outstanding defensive effort
Mbye safe n sure . Jack of all trades
Amone getting more creative each game
am dumbfounded by the Sullivan call . was just what we needed to bust game wide open against a tiring defence
Vital win tonite boys.well done

I'm Hornby

Juniors
How anyone could call that game a good win.
It might not show it on the ladder, but we are in the worst 3 sides in the comp.
Bullshit we are one of the worst 3.
We are most certainly an inconsistent team but the fact we have now won 9 games and have only dominated in one, to me stands us in good stead for the future. Teams take years to learn how to win ugly and some don't learn it at all. Once the quality of player in the squad improves the performances we're seeing now will be looked back on a lot more favourably.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Not the best conditions out there tonight yet again but the boys stuck to the task some what and will take the win .....but its worrying how gassed we looked shortly after the interval...shame we look like losing our 2 best attacking players as we dont look like getting Suli or Ramsey back anytime soon

Latest posts