What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 Is Where It’s At

lolesi

First Grade
Probably score tries too, we should also look at limiting the Titans from scoring.

shaggs

Coach
If these sharks game day idiots have kickstart my heart by Motley Crue as the run out song again this year I’ll be annoyed at most.
Just look to the north western corner when it’s on and see why it can’t be changed.

Matty will be there playing air guitar and dancing as always

SadShark

Bench
If these sharks game day idiots have kickstart my heart by Motley Crue as the run out song again this year I’ll be annoyed at most.
The Dirt. I read the book. Can’t imagine that Netflix show is anywhere near as dirty as the book. Derty boys those.

Plastered

Juniors
Just look to the north western corner when it’s on and see why it can’t be changed.

Matty will be there playing air guitar and dancing as always

Made the trip up from Das Kapital yesterday and was sitting in that corner. If Matty is who I think it is, didn't matter what the song was, he was dancing and air guitaring to every song, then high fiving the entire row. Legend.

Thought the whole game day experience was fine except for the second half effort. Had lunch in the club before hand, and it was OK.

shaggs

Coach
Made the trip up from Das Kapital yesterday and was sitting in that corner. If Matty is who I think it is, didn't matter what the song was, he was dancing and air guitaring to every song, then high fiving the entire row. Legend.

Thought the whole game day experience was fine except for the second half effort. Had lunch in the club before hand, and it was OK.
Yeah that’s him. Bloke wears sharks gear every single day of the year.
Not sure what he does during the day, but he is usually at Caringbah station around 5am saying good morning to every si for person. Then I see him at kirrawee, Gymea Sutherland. All over.

Loves his sharks and is simply friendly to all.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Update - Round 3, Donks vs Queens

Not sure who I’d rather win, obviously we all hate the Stains but I can’t stand Brisbane either. Close game at the moment. I think Pangai Junior is overrated just quietly

Quigs

Immortal
I do not like seeing players get serious injuries. The Donks and the Stinking Stains, who do you hate the most on the night. Donks more like Poorlean Hanson and the Stains have a lot of Clive Palmer about them.

Tonight my donkey vote went to the Clive Palmers.

Do I think that the Stinking Stains can win the May GF again this year without Widdop. No I don't.