What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Bunnies - Team List Thread

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Chief's wrong scoops will be legendary in future, I reckon.

I've never seen anyone claim to k ow so much and deliver so little

I'm surprised he hasn't come on yet and complained about BA not using juniors despite GL being the worst defending outside back at the club. Anyone who was at Wenty last week would've seen how many times he was beaten on his outside when it was man vs man marking.

lingard

Coach
Anyone else a little bit confident ?

Cant put my finger on it but am channelling two wins on the trot for us, 2 losses for Souths

Souths are the real deal and a huge chance of taking out the premiership. Last week was the loss they had to have. I can't see us getting within 40 points of them.

chiefy1

Juniors
I'm surprised he hasn't come on yet and complained about BA not using juniors despite GL being the worst defending outside back at the club. Anyone who was at Wenty last week would've seen how many times he was beaten on his outside when it was man vs man marking.

Gl was destined to be chosen and trained at wing all week until the dreaded boils unluckily ruled himself out

You’re kidding fool

Says the fool with the breaking news of the new head trainer 5 weeks late. While you know all fools were complaining about BA's ballboy son being in the dressing room after the NT game there was footage of the trainer in the rooms and not one of you fools picked up on it. The Parra team would have to be in a plane crash for GL to get a run this year

TheParraboy

Staff member
Souths are the real deal and a huge chance of taking out the premiership. Last week was the loss they had to have. I can't see us getting within 40 points of them.

I can see us winning, worst case taking them to the wire
Tigers show cased the footprint to beat them, and beat them with a big thick stick they did

All we need to click is two areas, cut out stupid mistakes, and our kicking game to be decent
Our completion rate gets over 85%, this game will be close

Go PARRA.

chiefy1

Juniors

Hayne will be nullified on the wing.
Do you really think South's are stupid enough to kick to him in open space ?

It will be kick to French all night - then french gets dominated and pushed back, leading to Hayne taking the second hit up against a straight line.

I think you'll find Hayne @ fb before too long

Latest posts