What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Bunnies - Team List Thread

hindy111

Post Whore
So what was they key to the WTigers beating Souths last week ? I didn't watch it.

We are a good chance.
We didnt have Moses,Kaysa,Tepai,Vave.I think Evans will play

They had Inglis who is missing. Eels in a boil over.

T-Boon

Coach
Then the game starts and within 10 minutes I know we are completely out of our depth and the f**k knuckle mistakes begin and the controller gets thrown and the swearing starts and the dog gets kicked and I wonder how in the f**k I ever in my right mind thought we could possibly win.

I am always pretty confident up until our first bomb. Then I remember I've seen this movie before.

T-Boon

Coach
There’s no space at first receiver. Running at first receiver only works when defenders all buy the support runners. Because it’s Hayne they’ll know he’s in the team to run so they’ll always cover him. He’d just get worn out, like he did when he was a playmaker for us.

But he does not have to run he is also better than everyone else on the team at passing and kicking. He is probably the best offloaded and decoyer. Arthur is out thinking himself. Just give Hayne the ball before everyone else.

Close to the line he is easily our most likely to score just by barging over. In fact our red zone offence should be "just pass to Hayne". He gets it every tackle.

T-Boon

Coach
But he does not have to run he is also better than everyone else on the team at passing and kicking. He is probably the best offloaded and decoyer. Arthur is out thinking himself. Just give Hayne the ball before everyone else.

Close to the line he is easily our most likely to score just by barging over. In fact our red zone offence should be "just pass to Hayne". He gets it every tackle.

I did not mean to post this quote of my post. But it is good.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

He is absolutely not the best at playmaking. But he does go alright at passing and kicking, especially when he’s running at a back-pedalling defence.

84 Baby

Referee
I said it weeks ago that realistically we're currently in pre-season for 2019. So yes Bevan, there should be more intent in your training sessions, THE LEVEL OF f**kING INTENT YOU LOT SHOULD HAVE HAD IN THIS YEAR'S PRE-SEASON, YOU f**kING MERKINS! How the f**k does Daniel "Would have looked liked a ginormous f**king beetroot" Alvaro beat everyone else in pre-season fitness test FFS? AND THEN HOW THE HOLY f**k DOES SIOSAIA VAE OUTHUSTLE ANYONE IN OUR f**kING TEAM, LET ALONE ALL BAR 2 OR 3?

FFS!

Bazal

Post Whore
I said it weeks ago that realistically we're currently in pre-season for 2019. So yes Bevan, there should be more intent in your training sessions, THE LEVEL OF f**kING INTENT YOU LOT SHOULD HAVE HAD IN THIS YEAR'S PRE-SEASON, YOU f**kING MERKINS! How the f**k does Daniel "Would have looked liked a ginormous f**king beetroot" Alvaro beat everyone else in pre-season fitness test FFS? AND THEN HOW THE HOLY f**k DOES SIOSAIA VAE OUTHUSTLE ANYONE IN OUR f**kING TEAM, LET ALONE ALL BAR 2 OR 3?

FFS!

He saw the KFC logo on the chasers shorts?

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/07/27/eels-round-20-team-list-update/

With 24 hours to go until kick off, Arthur has updated his squad to 19 players with Greg Leleisiuao and Suaia Matagi dropping off the extended bench.

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Bevan French
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Siosaia Vave
11. Marata Niukore