What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs Lewis & Friends

The Teach

Juniors
Beat me to it billy. Idris moving to the middle of the field in the back row hasn't worked. He's too lazy to be a forward.

The Teach

Juniors
How can our forward pack let one man dominate them so badly like fifita has done to us this afternoon? Dreadful defence!

Karnivayne

Juniors
Lets move a game to the worst ground to be played at this year in the nrl, sacrificing a home ground advantage and 5k fans,.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
We've lost this. We have no aggro, no personality. And the Sharks are doing what we should have done, gaining repeat sets.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
The only time we show any aggression in defence the whole f**king game is in the last three minutes, because we are losing. Absolute shit.

We ARE pretenders until we get new forwards and some character.

The Teach

Juniors
You can't lose to those losers and expect to be taken seriously. As much as I hate to say it, and I'm usually a pretty positive person, we will be lucky to win another game this year with the draw we have.

meek

Juniors
Very poor performance
A panthers of old game
geez they are bottom !!
panthers this year much improved but definately bottom 8 at best
not competitivve in finals if make it
to the rosy eye brigade we where shit except it, dont soapbox the bullshit excuses
disgrafeful effort , so so dissapointed
hang your heads in shame geez ,,,,,, the bottom placed sharks !,,,,,,,,,!

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Yep our pack is too soft to take us too far into September. Mansour can come back and paper over it but they need to sort it out or next year will be a big missed opportunity.
Simmons back in. Kite out for Anderson or BMM.

Blackkat

Juniors
No defence! Where has it gone? They used to attack with their defence, now they are so soft up the middle. They plug the middle our edge is crap.

Geeez they made Cronulla look good. :(

Puntastic

Juniors
I don't buy the draw/pretender bullshit. We've always been exactly where we deserve to be.

And we really deserved to lose that. A heartless performance. I know we've got injury issues, but that game revealed attitude problems I thought we'd shrugged under Ivan.

It's like we've been listening to the draw bollocks and let it get to us.

We should have won both games against the sharks. Stop talking about the top 4, lets just make the finals yeah?

pantherz9103

First Grade
All the fans asked more is to make the finals and with their current form I'm not even certain they will make it. Terrible performance today. Hopefully it wakes them up rather than sees them capitulate to miss the 8.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
We play with zero aggression or character (until it is too late). We grind away, score the odd try, keep grinding away, and hope that the opposition make mistakes and/or fall into the same grind. The second we face a team with mongrel, we roll over and look round at each other with blank expressions.

Positives: Moylan, who is basically compensating for Wallace's lack of playmaking ability, and Cartwright, who is playing tight and solid, but keeping that dangerous offload.