What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs Bulldogs

Tryhard

Juniors
Is this the wrong thread - given up on this season already - next year looks good but number 1 goal is max experience deep into finals!

Sime_11

Juniors
Tolman & Morris failed to recover and are out of tonights game, that helps us :)

Tolman is underrated IMO, id have him in our front row instantly :)

gotta watch Graham & Reynolds, have a bad feeling these 2 will run riot tonight.

cmon 745pm :p

MrAnonymous

Bench
7.45 ?, I got to wait till 9.30 and sit thru 101 ads watching the game. f**k Channel 9,f**k the Broncos, f**k QLD.

greynurse

Juniors
Come on boys tonight . Looking for good effort especially in defence. Hope Smith has a solid game. I have seen alot of him this year and he doesn't seem to do much wrong. I think cleary will put Smith with Idris and Soward with Whare in defence. Smith has been playing centres in reggies so hopefully he will be able to read the defence a little better. Good to see Simmons , was watching prior game today and he towered over Thompson and scored one and set one up. Hard game but better effort in defense and I will be happy.

benntash

Juniors
Why can't they just air both games live? So the viewers have a choice. Surely it's better then airing repeats of some other garbage

Panther Pete

Juniors
We are looking all right but I would be dead set filthy if I was a doggies fan, two of their 'no tries' looked pretty good to me.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Whilst the dogs have been terrible, you guys have done the job. Segeyaro and Moylan are your X factor. For your sake hopefully Kite has played his last top grade game for the season.

Dufmack

Juniors
These injuries are absolutely devastating, still I'm happy with the teams performance tonight, Lewis brown was great I thought as was Cartwright. FFS we need to be underdogs in every game, we play so much better at long odds, the pack muscles up.

Leaked some points at the end but I'm not too concerned as those injuries screwed up our interchange. What's the word on Anderson? Kite needs to go.