What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

justadragon

Bench
I don't know about your replacement full back Kade, but Mickey Mouse would carve us up now the way we are going. But, you just never know what can happen on the day and the Dragons could fluke a win, you just never know.
I hope you are right Dave, what a sad state of affairs this mighty club has become when we say " they may fluke a win" and you're a 100% right in saying that, we got tuned up by a team thats running second by 34-8 at our home ground on a showcase day, we are going to the other teams home ground, who are running third, with the same side that got toweled up, the same coach with 0 idea, the same boring tactics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh yes,,,,,,it will be a fluke alright !!!!

Last edited:
Are any of you attending the game?
It was announced during the Souths game that it was already sold out, yes its a small sell out at 12k.

I already cannot handle that my Saints following mates are texting me that the Sharks are going to wallop you, its just not right.

dragon thomo

Juniors
So predictable, the same side from last week. This is why Griffin has to go, you cannot win games in the NRL playing negative football. All the good sides chance their arm when running the ball and having a attacking kick at the end of the tackle count.
Griffin is doing exactly what McGregor did.

Maddragon99

Juniors
It's often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Very, very, very often said.

The super coach never learn with team selections and neither does the club when they extended Griffin so early this season without seeing sufficient results.

Yet another 11th place finish this year with a T20 score as our pointed differential. My brain hurts just thinking about it.

Crush

Coach
Are any of you attending the game?
It was announced during the Souths game that it was already sold out, yes its a small sell out at 12k.

I already cannot handle that my Saints following mates are texting me that the Sharks are going to wallop you, its just not right.
I’ll be there bad boy bubby, give you the tip, you’ll play your worst game of the season, we’ll play our best game of the season, Dragons win 13+ and it’ll be a beautiful thing.
Then we won’t win another game all year and you’ll go deep into the finals. But dragons fans will always have this Saturday night!
Im there with bells on.

I’ll be there bad boy bubby, give you the tip, you’ll play your worst game of the season, we’ll play our best game of the season, Dragons win 13+ and it’ll be a beautiful thing.
Then we won’t win another game all year and you’ll go deep into the finals. But dragons fans will always have this Saturday night!
Im there with bells on.
Thank you mate for restoring my faith in this game, and your supporters

Well, Hook has gone the full Mary and chosen to copy & paste last week's squad that did so well. So presumably we can expect the same result as last week, too.
Tbh, we don't have much left due to injuries but a few changes would make a big difference.
Sloan to FB, Mbye to the bench. Max Feagai to centre, Bird to second row, Burns can jolly well eff off. Fuimaono to the bench, McGuire can jolly well eff off - as can Aaron Woods with Michael Molo to the bench. 18th man : Jackson Ford cos the shock of being undeservingly included in the first grade squad might jolt him into the kind of action that got us excited about him 4 or 5 years ago.
I have the feeling that the Scum are going to ar$ehole us twice in a season, and I'll never forgive Hook for that.

denis preston

First Grade
Even Graham said tonight after this game Sloan should be 1 for the rest of the year. If Hook selects the same side for the rest of the year it will show either he wants to get sacked & paid out for next year or the Board is just letting him do what he wants and they don’t give a shit .

mickeylane

Bench
Well, Hook has gone the full Mary and chosen to copy & paste last week's squad that did so well. So presumably we can expect the same result as last week, too.
Tbh, we don't have much left due to injuries but a few changes would make a big difference.
Sloan to FB, Mbye to the bench. Max Feagai to centre, Bird to second row, Burns can jolly well eff off. Fuimaono to the bench, McGuire can jolly well eff off - as can Aaron Woods with Michael Molo to the bench. 18th man : Jackson Ford cos the shock of being undeservingly included in the first grade squad might jolt him into the kind of action that got us excited about him 4 or 5 years ago.
I have the feeling that the Scum are going to ar$ehole us twice in a season, and I'll never forgive Hook for that.
He could have thrown caution to the wind and gone
Sloan to 1
Mbye to 7
Hunt to 9
Molo to 10
JDB to 13
Bird to 11
Sims to 12

Burns f**k off!!
McCulloch f**k off!!

denis preston

First Grade
He could have thrown caution to the wind and gone
Sloan to 1
Mbye to 7
Hunt to 9
Molo to 10
JDB to 13
Bird to 11
Sims to 12

Burns f**k off!!
McCulloch f**k off!!
Burns has great upside with ball in hand & is very strong but WTF is going on with his defence ? Anyone with half a step gets past him easily. I have to ask what do they do at. Training ? Gentle deserved to be sacked obviously but our coaching staff is a horror story.

Sloan to me looks like he doesn't want the 1 jersey. He gave up too easily for mine in a couple of Cowboys tries last weekend. Had a chance to at least make it look like he wanted to stop the second Nanai try. Probably wouldn't have, but at least have a go at knocking the ball out of his hands. He was close enough, but no heart.