What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Souths

That was the most frustrating game I've watched. Even Carr looked frustrated. The players bombed it. Feagaii cost us 12 points, although I still think that Latrell was in front of the kicker.

Anyway we lost again. It wasn't a thrashing so the for and against isn't damaged that much.
I am with you DD.
Lost again, but not much damage done to the points differential.
Scary though, the next 2 games are against the Storm and the Warriors.
That has me very nervous.
Hoping the Warriors put a big score on Wests tonight.

thebigredv

First Grade
It really is a sad state of affairs when we are relying on the bottom team of a 17 team comp not to win or hoping they get flogged so we don't get the spoon....seriously how far has this once mighty and proud club steep in tradition fallen....
It’s not really about how low we have finished this year.

That was always going to eventuate.

The real shame is the the decade plus period leading to this in which we showed no planning, desire or tenacity as an organisation.

it’s now a losing culture where all grades are allergic to winning. Great to see the Couchmans but they will end up like the Feagais because no one in the coaching ranks is serious or capable of ushering in a new dawn at the Dragons.

Mr Flanagan you really do have your work cut out for you....only a minor miracle can get us up off the canvas in 2024....yes we are that bad
With the dead wood to go, am hopeful that our premiership winning coach can lure decent players with a sound offense/defense report card. One definite upside is the return of our fitness coach who has built an exceptional reputation for game stamina which has let us down too often in past seasons. Small framed guys like Tyrell Sloan will definitely benefit from a good few extra kilos.

Last edited:

John moz

Juniors
We must be the worst team in attack.
Dumb players each week keep doing the same shit but carr the coach is also to blame will not drop players under performing costing the team games.
Out side backs are useless in reading the defence today souths had nothing but our weakness is our right side .