What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Souths

RedVDave

First Grade
Lomax will get 5 weeks for a head slam where the player landed on his back.
Rava will get 7 weeks for tackling to hard.
Couchman will get 2 weeks because he's a Dragon.
De Belin will get a further 2 weeks because he made stern eye contact with a Parramatta player while on the sideline.
Ben Hunt will get 1 week so the NRL can help South's out as they are the NRL darlings and they want them in the 8.
Liddle will get 9 weeks because he touched Gutho's hand while the ball was being blatantly racked from him.
Amone will will be stood down now as the NRL will decide now's the time for the NRL stand down policy to come into effect.
Couchman will also get 2 weeks for being related to his brother who's also getting suspended.

South's win 36-2 but we win the penalty count 6-4 so the NRL can come out and say you see there's no bias from ref's towards you.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Lomax will get 5 weeks for a head slam where the player landed on his back.
Rava will get 7 weeks for tackling to hard.
Couchman will get 2 weeks because he's a Dragon.
De Belin will get a further 2 weeks because he made stern eye contact with a Parramatta player while on the sideline.
Ben Hunt will get 1 week so the NRL can help South's out as they are the NRL darlings and they want them in the 8.
Liddle will get 9 weeks because he touched Gutho's hand while the ball was being blatantly racked from him.
Amone will will be stood down now as the NRL will decide now's the time for the NRL stand down policy to come into effect.
Couchman will also get 2 weeks for being related to his brother who's also getting suspended.

South's win 36-2 but we win the penalty count 6-4 so the NRL can come out and say you see there's no bias from ref's towards you.
He landed on his back and his head hit the ground. Classic head slam.

redv13

Bench
Lomax has made that exact tackle every game for the last 2 seasons and has never once been charged. Absolute crock of shit yesterday. Nothing wrong with that tackle at all.

The touchie who reported Lomax for the head slam must be a twin of the wood duck touchie from the raiders v tigers game that missed the forward pass directly in front of him

Dragon David

First Grade
Lomax has made that exact tackle every game for the last 2 seasons and has never once been charged. Absolute crock of shit yesterday. Nothing wrong with that tackle at all.

The touchie who reported Lomax for the head slam must be a twin of the wood duck touchie from the raiders v tigers game that missed the forward pass directly in front of him
The game has become soft redv13. Tackles around the legs used to be what is taught to you when you were a kid, ball and all tackles are taught to you as you are growing up (like Steve Rogers - who was great at this type of tackle), the list goes on. I've said it before - just play touch and then giggle tee hee!!

TruSaint

Referee
Souths have been dog shit for a while but watch them go this week. Latrell, Cody and Cook will fire and the media will kiss their ass and declare that Souths are back baby.

I honestly think we can win this bro.

Like you say they have been poor and leaking points, and we have had 2 games in a row just missing out.

I've been half glass empty for most of this season. Get a feeling Carr may get the lads pumped, with nothing to lose but spoil the Wabbits run in.

thebigredv

First Grade

Like you say they have been poor and leaking points, and we have had 2 games in a row just missing out.

I've been half glass empty for most of this season. Get a feeling Carr may get the lads pumped, with nothing to lose but spoil the Wabbits run in.

No Su'a
No Suli
No F Molo
No JDB

That's most of our grunt right there.

Will be a bridge too far.

BLM01

First Grade

Sorry Tru cant agree with you on this one. Whilst I hope your right i feel Souths will be on for a fast track in Cairns on a hot afternoon. Watch out Rava they are coming your way.