What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 | Knights 24-20 Sharks @ Ausgrid | Sunday 17th April 2011

Knights vs Sharks (R6)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Vern

Juniors
No!

I'd like to know how a kid sitting near me got his Vuvuzela into the ground

As a peace offering we would like to offer you

pygmy-goat-0026.jpg

Bicey_18

Bench
They can blame the refs all they want.. fact is we have 2 competition points and they dont. Im pretty sure they are full strength.. compared to our severely depleted outfit.. great effort by the boys

Johns Magic

Referee
Final stats up:

Houston 113m, 41 tackles

Tuimavave 103m, 23 tackles

Fa'aoso 83m, 27 tackles

Hilder 98m, 42 tackles

Kaufusi 38m(14m more than last week, congrats big guy), 22 tackles

Silent Knight

First Grade
so true, refs where doing everything possible to give the sharks the win, so surprised when the ref didn't award them there only legitimate penalty.

my ears are bleeding after listening to the foxsports commentary, couldn't stop singing cronullas praises, there is more than one team in a football match u twats.

cook over southern woulda been the better option

Never mind Gary Belcher, I'm almost convinced he hates the Knights. Hasn't been the first time he's derided our team while talking up the opposition. Before the game even started he was talking up how the odds for a Cronulla win were so good he'd put a bet down on them to win.

I wish he did put a lot of his money where his loud mouth is so he'd be forced to go home to missus and explain how he lost it all...

macavity

Referee
I saw an old man walking his two pet goats in Tingira Heights today. Where were you at about 11:15am, Ian?

S.R.

Juniors
Congrats on the win guys.
YES, us Sharks are p!ssed at the blatant disgraceful non-call on the deliberate late hit on Gardner, however, we had more than enough ball to win the game, and didn't.

Your 2nd string bunch of nobodies played well. Some of them played out of their skin.

A good day out, at your wonderful new stadium.
Good luck for the rest of the year, but keep your grubby hands off OUR Snowy!!

He is a kid with a toy.

You are a grown man with a plastic monotone horn.

Seems straight forward to me.

Woah, woah, slow down there turbo.

Explain to me again why security might let a child in with a toy, but refuse entry to a grown man who will undoubtedy use it for no other reason than to annoy the living f*** out of people?

oh_duh.jpg

Noname36

First Grade
Congrats on the win guys.
YES, us Sharks are p!ssed at the blatant disgraceful non-call on the deliberate late hit on Gardner, however, we had more than enough ball to win the game, and didn't.

Your 2nd string bunch of nobodies played well. Some of them played out of their skin.

A good day out, at your wonderful new stadium.
Good luck for the rest of the year, but keep your grubby hands off OUR Snowy!!

Yeah, I thought that was a penalty to Gardner too. However the Sharkies had been given 9 penalties to our 3 so I call it a square up. :p Sharks looked really dangerous today, and at a few stages I thought they were gonna win. We probably just scraped home on the back of Mullen's kicking game.

I was really happy with our performance though considering all the injuries. We'll only get better when we get some back. Houston was absolutely outstanding. Mullen was good too, and young Roberts looked good on debut.