What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Skilled Park - Tickets

SerbDragon

Coach
beer-bottle-outline.jpg

saint pebba

Coach
just about to buy my tickets for this game and this will be the first time sitting with the dragons army

What is the best bay to buy in.

Rexxy

Coach
Anyone need some seats around half way, a friend of mine has some he/she needs to get rid of.

Let me know via PM or post a reply here.

SerbDragon

Coach
Tickets allocations (for those waiting on me) are as follows Row C Aisle 13 Row 3 seat 43 to 50.

Thank You.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
getting nice and close now, f**k i wish i had the cash and time to fly down to sydney more often to watch the games, but until my numbers come up on lotto i suppose i have to settle for the couple of games during the season up here with a sprinkling of flights down south for the big games.

I almost had a stroke. Had one of my staff here say he wasn't going to work Friday because of a family BBQ. That would of meant I would have had to miss the game and work instead. Luckily, after 3 hours of phone calls, I was able to chase up someone to do the shift. So SGL is still coming up Friday.

The lesson I have learned from this is to never employ a Cronulla fan ever again!