What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Knights

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Seri
That pass was fine as none of the commentators questioned it and replays didn't show it as being forward
"commentators didnt question it" are you serious !!!!!! mate we've never got any favours in particular from Alexander there was no way he was going to question it......he did his best to insist that Suli touched the ball with our try when he clearly was no where near it ....but we are used to it on this forum he death rides us every opportunity he gets....anyhow you are entitled to your opinion just like me...have a good night

Spazer

Juniors
The Touch Judge will be staying in Sydney to officiate a Reserve Grade game- Not sure how they missed the Dragons player coming from an offside position to gather the ball from the Kick Off.
I actually don't know the ruling for this but I heard if the player comes back behind where the ball was touched, even if he was initially offside, then it's ok. And the touchy was right in line with the play so he was in the best position to judge it.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
That was a really gusty performance from our men and shows what some of us have been saying that we need to give this team and coach some time!

Some really impressive stats that show they're learning some lessons:
-87% completion rate, wowee!
- Not 1 set restart given away!!!

Suli, Hunt, Sua and Moose all played well and McCullough with the barge over try, how good!!!

denis preston

First Grade
That was a really gusty performance from our men and shows what some of us have been saying that we need to give this team and coach some time!

Some really impressive stats that show they're learning some lessons:
-87% completion rate, wowee!
- Not 1 set restart given away!!!

Suli, Hunt, Sua and Moose all played well and McCullough with the barge over try, how good!!!
Yes all good but how many missed tackles ?

Latest posts