What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Sharks Discussion + Voting

beads6

First Grade
maybe cause they're all 12 years old. do you expect them to hit their straps straight away? my mate tim mannah from the eels told me its such a big jump to first grade it takes about 10 weeks to get used to the pace

Don't even bother with him he is a massive massive tit head!! I would be devastated if we lost the like of Hala, Lui, Dodds and Mcguire if we signed all of Hannat, Petro and Tronc.

screeder

Juniors
Bringing back those guys won't make the young guns walk. They should know that a props apprenticeship is longer than a back's.

Big Pete

Referee
Why would Glenn get another extension to his 3 year contract?

Lui is with the club until 2011 from memory.

Dodds won't be going too far.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Why would Glenn get another extension to his 3 year contract?

Lui is with the club until 2011 from memory.

Dodds won't be going too far.

A) Doesn't have to be just those guys
B) I meant more money per year, not more years to their contract.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
maybe cause they're all 12 years old. do you expect them to hit their straps straight away? my mate tim mannah from the eels told me its such a big jump to first grade it takes about 10 weeks to get used to the pace

wouldnt surprise me if it takes longer than that to really feel comfortable. with young guys they can sometiems do it for a week or two in a row but to consistently be 'up' is difficult.

the other prob is that players coming from the toyota cup arent used to having to tackle...

Big Pete

Referee
I'm sure the Broncos can have their cake and eat it too.

It'll just be goodbye Michaels, Sims, Setu and possibly Te'o.

beads6

First Grade
Te'o has to go the biggest waste of money at the broncos since Richard Swain!! FFS he is a myth. Setu is hopeless in defence and Sims is inconsistent. Michaels well he is Michaels no need to comment on him.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
What have you got against Te'o? Hes been really good for us this year and wasn't too bad last year. I'd definitely be keeping him.

beads6

First Grade
What have you got against Te'o? Hes been really good for us this year and wasn't too bad last year. I'd definitely be keeping him.

He is nowhere near playing to his potential at the moment but gets a free ride because he is a favourite.

beads6

First Grade
or he cops a lot of sh*t because he's not a favourite of some

my gripe with him is that he is a much better player than he has shown us. I know he can play he just isn't yet.

Also our bench for todays game sucks without young Ben Hunt on it. Ivan needs to either start Beale or get him gone IMO.

Big Pete

Referee
He's been average off the bench.

He doesn't add all that much that Beale does, who can relieve the likes of Gillett in the centres.