What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Knights

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Nope that is my biggest criticism, Fish's injury is perfect to to look towards next year
Exactly and NSW cup seems to be used to mix up positions. L Smith next man up, not a 30 yr old who is prob on his last contract. Nothing wrong with Matt, but let's look towards tomorrow

Iamback

Coach
Exactly and NSW cup seems to be used to mix up positions. L Smith next man up, not a 30 yr old who is prob on his last contract. Nothing wrong with Matt, but let's look towards tomorrow

If it was a final. Most certainly go Eisenhuth but we are looking for 20-25 mins. Surely a rookie can't stuff up too much and gives a chance to see if he is an option next year

BossleyPanther

Juniors
If it was a final. Most certainly go Eisenhuth but we are looking for 20-25 mins. Surely a rookie can't stuff up too much and gives a chance to see if he is an option next year
This game would have been good for Lindsay, hope they keep Hosking on the right at least

betcats

Referee
Amituani is a funny one, since last year he absolutely brains it every chance he gets in cup then goes back to flegg and doesn’t really stand out.

Not sure how the knights are going in cup but our boys are looking a 1000 times better than last week. Mclean impressing in the centres and cole has made a huge difference in the halves. Iongi besides one mistake which gifted the knights their only try has been very impressive as usual.

Crashtest

Juniors
Nope that is my biggest criticism, Fish's injury is perfect to to look towards next year
You want the club to play younger players to get them ready for next year in only round 7 of this year? When we have games to win right now, and another premiership to aim for this year?

The Panthers don’t do that, even Bellamy, Robinson etc don’t do that. They pick the best players to win the next first grade game in front of them. Not players that they may need to win games in a years time.

Our players next in line get their opportunities to play first grade through injury cover and during state of origin etc, like May, Turuva etc. Or until they become better that those they are replacing, like To’o, Luai etc.

betcats

Referee
You want the club to play younger players to get them ready for next year in only round 7 of this year? When we have games to win right now, and another premiership to aim for this year?

The Panthers don’t do that, even Bellamy, Robinson etc don’t do that. They pick the best players to win the next first grade game in front of them. Not players that they may need to win games in a years time.

Our players next in line get their opportunities to play first grade through injury cover and during state of origin etc, like May, Turuva etc. Or until they become better that those they are replacing, like To’o, Luai etc.

Im not sure Huth Is better than Lindsay anymore. Against the raiders they picked Smith ahead of Huth for the bench spot, I think with fish out they are going with huth cause his big body soaks up a lot of the early defence.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Salmon's spot is the only 1 I'd like rotated

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Im not sure Huth Is better than Lindsay anymore. Against the raiders they picked Smith ahead of Huth for the bench spot, I think with fish out they are going with huth cause his big body soaks up a lot of the early defence.
At lock Huth should be next up. Prop or bench I'd look at others first