What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Knights

Girds89

Bench
I don't think he will be centre next year.

I think tiny, McLean and maybe even turuva might be in front of him.

He's a good player and no doubt going to kick on but he's a bit of fg.

He got carved up a few times last week in defence.

He just needs time to build his body up slowly and play against the big boys

Girds89

Bench
I think Franklin is talking about 2024
If he has a really big year and gets half a dozen games at 5/8 in cup and does well all year and a big pre season maybe.

Lots of ifs in there.

I'm confident he will have a big year but playing 5/8 in the top grade isn't easy.

People just assumed Burton would kill it but he's still finding his feet and he was a lot better than cole coming through

Crashtest

Juniors
Didn't earn it?

Smith was in the 17 for the Canberra game ahead of Eisenhuth, Last week both had similar numbers from similar minutes.

What has Smith done since Canberra game to move down the pecking order

Because they have different roles in the team. Ivan obviously trust Huth to start when one of our middle starters is out, he has strong defence, helps control the ruck and just does his role with few errors. Smith has more impact as a bench middle.

Munky

Coach
Very poor discipline to start.

Cleary caught on the fifth, need to get their heads on the game.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Controll our discipline we win they don’t look like scoring unless we drop the ball or give penalties away it’s only 8 points

Latest posts