What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Big Pete

Referee
Our 90s rival, hopefully we can keep this show on the row and go for 5 straight.

Team should be announced soon, don't expect any changes.

Big Pete

Referee
They'll name Te'o even though he likely won't play.

Forgot about Parker starting off the bench. He should hopefully start.

Broncos will be on Chooseday Night Football tonight. Believe it'll be our R8 '92 game against the Dragons.

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I think Te'o will be gone, unfortunately. I'd say Parker would start with Glenn and Thaiday in the back row and Gillett will be on the bench. Anderson would probably come back in for Te'o as well I'd imagine.

I'd love to see Gillett start and have Glenn coming off the bench, but I can't see it happening.

Mr Saab

Referee
Why do we persist with Anderson? He does not bend the line....we have to have someone else available??????

Mr Saab

Referee
Yes please. I dont care if he makes mistakes (no ashton sims's mind you) but he has the size and power and can do something for 2 x 10-15 min stints.
Anderson is just a plodder

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Broncos' team to play the raiders, friday 7.30pm at Suncorp Stadium:
1 Josh Hoffman
2 Gerard Beale
3 Jack Reed
4 Justin Hodges
5 Dale Copley
6 Corey Norman
7 Peter Wallace
8 Ben Hannant
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Petero Civoniceva
11 Alex Glenn
12 Sam Thaiday (c)
13 Matt Gillett
Interchange
14 Ben Hunt
15 Josh McGuire
16 Corey Parker
17 Ben Te’o

No Changes

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
BEN Te'o has been named to play against the Raiders at Suncorp Stadium this Friday night.
The Broncos will plead not guilty to a grade three dangerous contact charge against Te'o for a hit in the 18-14 win against the Tigers.
The player will appear at the NRL judiciary on Wedenesday night in an effort to make him available against the Raiders.
The only change to the side that dispatched the Tigers is a number change for Corey Parker.
Parker made his return from thumb surgery against the Tigers in jersey number 18 at the expense of Scott Anderson.
He moves into the number 16 jersey this week, with Te'o named at 17.

http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/Teo Named To Face Raiders/50635

Big Pete

Referee
Will be interesting how our pack fairs against the Raiders. Granted, the Raiders pack is missing a few key names such as Fensom, White & Thompson but they still have one of the better packs in the competition. Brisbane have only lost one forward tussle this year against the Cows, another victory here will put them in good stead.

As a fan I think it's obvious what I want to see the boys do - put in a complete 80 minute performance. Like this time last year, we've been great in patches but we've had to guts it out on too many others.

Latest posts