What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

blue bags

First Grade
Everything just went their way in the second half. We never had a chance to change the momentum.
Fundamentals
Don't drop the pass
Don't drop ball from dummy half
Don't be offside. Getting penalized
Don't get penalized at in goal drop kick
FOX Sports highlighted all these

Frankus

Juniors
Fundamentals
Don't drop the pass
Don't drop ball from dummy half
Don't be offside. Getting penalized
Don't get penalized at in goal drop kick
FOX Sports highlighted all these
We have been guilty of occasionally playing to the level of our opposition. I guess we did a Dragons on the Dragons.

Kilkenny

Coach
Spoke to Iongi’s mum at the game on the weekend, it is fair to say she is a tad disappointed he has not been given his debut. Just a mum talking, no axe to grind as such, just thought he was a chance for the Dragons game. I wasn’t aware who she was just two fans having a cigarette out the side of the western stand.

WestyLife

First Grade
Spoke to Iongi’s mum at the game on the weekend, it is fair to say she is a tad disappointed he has not been given his debut. Just a mum talking, no axe to grind as such, just thought he was a chance for the Dragons game. I wasn’t aware who she was just two fans having a cigarette out the side of the western stand.

I believe he should get a go.

WestyLife

First Grade
I agree. I think if you are the reserve grade full back and the first grader is not there, there should be a reason for you not to be selected.

Same. For better or worse he'll probably leave. He's good enough to make a go of it in first grade soon enough.

Kilkenny

Coach
Same. For better or worse he'll probably leave. He's good enough to make a go of it in first grade soon enough.
I thought, wrongly, the game against the Dragons was perhaps the ideal game to give him his debut.

Most clubs have very good fullbacks, or depth in the position so I’m not sure where his options are but he is clearly going to have to make a decision shortly, as he can’t wait for ever for a chance.

WestyLife

First Grade
I thought, wrongly, the game against the Dragons was perhaps the ideal game to give him his debut.

Most clubs have very good fullbacks, or depth in the position so I’m not sure where his options are but he is clearly going to have to make a decision shortly, as he can’t wait for ever for a chance.

We've all seen it a club will be keen soon enough.

WestyLife

First Grade
He is in development squad. So is 3rd fullback, Next year he is Top 30

I'm just going on him being reserve grade fullback. Crazy he's only on a development contract. Even better than I thought progressing that fast.

maple_69

Bench
Out of interest, to those who are able to watch Flegg, what's Edgar like as a fullback? Seems a lot of these fullbacks that have come through in the Edwards era (Laurie, Iongi, McLean, Turuva) are stylistically not what the Penrith system demands. Edgar's timeline seems the closest to being the successor so interested to hear what kind of a fullback he is.

Latest posts